BY MÜLLER

Muller® Raspberry Brownie Supreme Lowfat Yogurt
I don’t like yogurt,but I kinda like this one! It’s a good value! And it taste good! I got mine from Walmart so it was easy to get!
Amanda M.
Conway, AR
This is not my go to yogurt but I will usually buy at Krogers when the have good deals. I like this flavor best out of the others.
maria e.
Muito bom... Muito gostoso... Muito irresistível... E tem gostinho de quero mais... Só de lembrar já dá vontade de comer denovo...
Que delicia de yogurt muy rico, y sentir ese chocolate en trozos y cremoso con una combinacion de salsa de fres espectacular
shannon j.
Urbana, Oh
Can you say amazing! The taste is INCREDIBLE! Rich, creamy, and full of flavor! This one of my favorite flavors they put out!
Bailey H.
Covington , GA
Soooo good! I love to take these yo work and school! A healthy snack that is good for you and your diet!
てぃじゃな 🌙.
Spartanburg, SC
Grew up as a kid always eating mueller. Its super yummy for a more unhealthier snack.
Vanida S.
Aalen
I'm a big fan of the muller Knicks yogurts lol and this one is just so so yummy!
Natalie J.
Bristol, Bristol
This is one of my favourite yoghurts! It’s really creamy and has a better flavour than cheaper brands, I rebuy all the time! Pretty good value especially since they’re so low in fat.
Lauren K.
Worsley hall, Wigan
This yoghurt is so tasty and a great treat!curbs hunger and is a great price for a multipack great value for money and so worth it! There more on the expensive side compared to the basic but it's expected. It has been the most luxury tasting from similar yoghurts. Will buy again, family love it.
Brianna H.
inisfill
This looks really good. I wanna try it Is it good?