BY MÜLLER

shannon j.
Urbana, Oh
Can you say amazing! The taste is INCREDIBLE! Rich, creamy, and full of flavor! This one of my favorite flavors they put out!
Que delicia de yogurt muy rico, y sentir ese chocolate en trozos y cremoso con una combinacion de salsa de fres espectacular
Bailey H.
Covington , GA
Soooo good! I love to take these yo work and school! A healthy snack that is good for you and your diet!
てぃじゃな 🌙.
Spartanburg, SC
Grew up as a kid always eating mueller. Its super yummy for a more unhealthier snack.
Vanida S.
Aalen
I'm a big fan of the muller Knicks yogurts lol and this one is just so so yummy!
Kayleigh-Marie S.
Wexford
This yoghurt is perfect for a light snack at lunch break! It is low in calories and doesn't make me feel bloated after! The flavour is rich and an interesting combo, I didn't like it at first but now I love it!
Marina Q.
Duisburg
As a German I love Müller no matter what, but as I grew up I loved the taste so much that I just can’t live without it and for that quality it’s really cheap and affordable, I love it so much. 10/10
Natalie J.
Southmead, Bristol
This is one of my favourite yoghurts! It’s really creamy and has a better flavour than cheaper brands, I rebuy all the time! Pretty good value especially since they’re so low in fat.
Lauren K.
Wigan, Wigan
This yoghurt is so tasty and a great treat!curbs hunger and is a great price for a multipack great value for money and so worth it! There more on the expensive side compared to the basic but it's expected. It has been the most luxury tasting from similar yoghurts. Will buy again, family love it.
Jennfer C.
Los Angeles
Gotta sag I was impressed when I first tried this flavor I thought omg this is going to be really sugary but the flavor and sugar is just right, I don’t thing this is the kind of yogurt I would like to eat everyday but once in a while this thing is amazing
Brianna H.
inisfill
This looks really good. I wanna try it Is it good?