BY MÜLLER

Allyson J.
Fishers, IN
I love the design and style behind these Muller yogurts! I love that you can add in how much you want to the yogurt and mix yourself. This flavor is absolutely delicious, and the mixture of the different textures is great! It's also always at a great price!
Allison L.
Franklin, KY
My diet friendly sweet tooth choice! Raspberry and brownies? I think so! The yogurt quality is so good and the brownies are even better and don't taste stale or junky. Putting them together was definitely a great idea and would recommend to anyone! Especially for a sweet tooth
Jenna C.
Zionsville, IN
One of my favorite yogurts! Although I love this yogurt flavor for breakfast, I usually eat this one for an after-dinner dessert. Much healthier than ice cream, but still satisfies my sweet tooth!
Tiffany S.
Saginaw, MI
just a perfect mix of yogurt chocolate and raspberries some of my favorite things if this was one of the things I had to live on the rest of my life I would be perfectly fine with that
Laken M.
Albany, GA
I have never been a huge fan of yogurt but I love the flips because they provide just the right amount of sweetness/crunchiness to kind of mask the tangy yogurt taste.
Fran F.
I love this one so much! It has an amazing flavour! It is my favotite snack, for any time of the day! Really good!!!!
Krista A.
Farwell, MI
Purchased at: Walmart
I didnt really care for this one. Im not much of a raspberry fan. It wasnt that bad but its not for me. If you are a fan of raspberries than this is for you.
Crystal J.
Dalton, Ga
Oh my goodness, this yogurt is so yummy! I will eat the little brownies separate from the yogurt, but my hubby mixes it all together. Great snack!
Brandy L.
Cocoa, FL
I absolutely love love lovvveeeee this. I'm not a if yogurt fan but this I will eat with no problem. I think it's because of the chocolate ;)
Ashley H.
WV, ['', '', '']
I love Muller brand. They are cheaper than others but just as good! This flavor is to die for! It's healthy and a great snack or breakfast!
Brianna H.
inisfill
This looks really good. I wanna try it Is it good?