BY MÜLLER

Jenna C.
Zionsville, IN
One of my favorite yogurts! Although I love this yogurt flavor for breakfast, I usually eat this one for an after-dinner dessert. Much healthier than ice cream, but still satisfies my sweet tooth!
Tiffany S.
Saginaw, MI
just a perfect mix of yogurt chocolate and raspberries some of my favorite things if this was one of the things I had to live on the rest of my life I would be perfectly fine with that
Laken M.
Albany, GA
I have never been a huge fan of yogurt but I love the flips because they provide just the right amount of sweetness/crunchiness to kind of mask the tangy yogurt taste.
Fran F.
I love this one so much! It has an amazing flavour! It is my favotite snack, for any time of the day! Really good!!!!
Crystal J.
Dalton, Ga
Oh my goodness, this yogurt is so yummy! I will eat the little brownies separate from the yogurt, but my hubby mixes it all together. Great snack!
Brandy L.
Cocoa , FL
I absolutely love love lovvveeeee this. I'm not a if yogurt fan but this I will eat with no problem. I think it's because of the chocolate ;)
Ashley H.
WV, ['', '', '']
I love Muller brand. They are cheaper than others but just as good! This flavor is to die for! It's healthy and a great snack or breakfast!
I don’t like yogurt,but I kinda like this one! It’s a good value! And it taste good! I got mine from Walmart so it was easy to get!
maria e.
Muito bom... Muito gostoso... Muito irresistível... E tem gostinho de quero mais... Só de lembrar já dá vontade de comer denovo...
Amanda M.
Conway, AR
This is not my go to yogurt but I will usually buy at Krogers when the have good deals. I like this flavor best out of the others.
Brianna H.
inisfill
This looks really good. I wanna try it Is it good?