BY MÜLLER

Charlotte M.
Telford
This is a lovely yoghurt to have for breakfast or as a little treat. It’s good value and very enjoyable
Kajol K.
London
LOVE THIS SO MUCH !!! this tastes absolutely amazing can’t help but buy a new pack of these every week
luna r.
Groß-Umstadt
Soooooooooo good like spa for your tummy hahaha its so freaking delicious you defnetly Need to try this
Molly O.
Very tasty treat that I have tried once and will be buying again. It was low fat but also delicious ✨
Tia M.
Doncaster
You wouldn’t believe it was low fat it tastes just like a full fat yoghurt. Very creamy and nice
Chloe S.
Edinburgh
Tastes amazing, one of my favourite yoghurts by far. Could eat these everyday without a doubt.
Faye H.
Nice flavour. Low fat which is a bonus. Many different flavours and variations to choose from.
🍁مُوري b.
Riyadh, Aflaj
I like that I love to shop for myself and love my family and good for myself and the good thing
Ellie R.
london
Taste absolutely amazing!!! Would definitely try the muller yogurts best of all its low fat !!
Sonia E.
london, england
This is really nice it has a nice taste. It is not too sweet which is good but it's amazing
Brianna H.
inisfill
This looks really good. I wanna try it Is it good?