BY MÜLLER

Yara 👸.
Glendale, NY
Way toooo sweet! Tastes like jelly and brownie pieces. Would not buy this again. The yogurt gets really watery if not eaten immediately after removing it from the fridge
Allison L.
Franklin, KY
My diet friendly sweet tooth choice! Raspberry and brownies? I think so! The yogurt quality is so good and the brownies are even better and don't taste stale or junky. Putting them together was definitely a great idea and would recommend to anyone! Especially for a sweet tooth
Ciera B.
Great substitute for an unhealthy sweet treat. This is delicious and easy to grab and go. If you like the mix of fruit and chocolate you will like this. I find this brand to be quite affordable and worth the price
Krysta H.
Powder Springs, GA
I love this yogurt brand. It taste amazing and it's like eating desert for breakfast! If your like me I am not a big breakfast person so these work perfect for me. I highly recommend then
Emma C.
Corvallis, OR
Really yummy yogurt! I love to grab one on the go and eat it while I'm at work. Great raspberry flavor. Brownie chunks aren't as sweet as expected, but add nice flavor. Some may say it's sweeter than most. I buy this quite often, when it is on sale, as it is a bit expensive, and I can recreate the same type of product for much cheaper than $1.50 a pop. Overall great product, but a bit spendy!
Chandler B.
Grand Rapids, MI
Delicious. This yogurt is the best I have ever had. The brownie adds a nice change to the creamy yogurt and the raspberry adds a pleasant tartness. I try other yogurts but in the end I always go back to this one. Overall, I will continue to purchase this as long as their selling it and have recommended it to all of my friends.
Cassie D.
Vail, AZ
I don't like brownies in general, but this is awesome! The yogurt just seems to explode with flavor and the brownie and raspberry combo is great together. I do wish though that the brownie flavor would come with strawberry instead, but it's still pretty yummy. It's about a dollar for one, if the store has it in sale..
Lihan C.
Lisle, IL
My favorite rendition of the Muller yogurt. The brownies are harder and a nice consistency, except sometimes it has that slight playdo-y flavor that some brownies have. It's very similar to the chobani raspberry chocolate, except the raspberry is a lot sweeter for the Muller so I'd rather eat the chobani.
Libby G.
These are so stinking good, and taste like a dessert. Sometimes I use them to replace dessert when my sweet tooth is really acting up. The add ins add the perfect amount of crunch to satisfy all my cravings. Best of all, they are generally pretty cheap at the grocery store.
Allyson J.
Fishers, IN
I love the design and style behind these Muller yogurts! I love that you can add in how much you want to the yogurt and mix yourself. This flavor is absolutely delicious, and the mixture of the different textures is great! It's also always at a great price!
Brianna H.
inisfill
This looks really good. I wanna try it Is it good?