Muller® Quaker Yogurt uploaded by Vanessa C.Muller® Quaker Yogurt uploaded by Vanessa C.

BY QUAKER

About Müller® Yogurt
Müller® yogurt, brought to you by Muller Quaker Dairy, is made with reduced-fat, Grade A milk and is a good source of nutrients like calcium and protein. It has no artificial flavors, artificial sweeteners or high fructose corn syrup. Available in more than 27 varieties, the line includes Müller® FrütUp™, Müller® Corner® and Müller® Greek Corner®.  Müller® yogurt varieties contain between 140-220 calories per serving. Find out where to buy here

Müller® Greek Corner

Luscious Greek-style yogurt with a side of delectable fruit or nuts to mix in any way you want. Müller® Greek Corner varieties made with lowfat yogurt include:

• Peach
  • Pineapple Passion Fruit
  • Strawberry
  • Honeyed Apricot

Müller® Corner

Smooth yogurt with yummy fruit or crunchy add-ins you can dip, flip or stir in. Müller® Corner varieties made with lowfat yogurt include:

• Dark Chocolate & Cherry
  • Dark Chocolate & Raspberry
  • Dark Chocolate & Pecan Granola
  • Crunchy Granola
  • Choco Balls
  • Strawberry
  • Crispy Crunch

Müller® FrütUp

Creamy lowfat yogurt topped with a layer of fruit mousse. There's nothing like it. Müller® FrütUp varieties made with lowfat yogurt include:

• Luscious Lemon
  • Splendid Strawberry
  • Peach Passion Fruit
  • Mango
  • Orange
  • Radiant Raspberry
  • Blueberry Bliss

• I love this yogurt, and I'm super picky with yogurt. I can always f...3 Answers
Alessia D.
Alessia D.
Branford , CT
I love yogurt and trying out new brands and flavors. When I first saw this yogurt in my local grocery store I was not sure if I wanted to try it out because there were not many flavors to choose from at the time and it was a little pricey. I finally decided to try it though. I bought a honeyed apricot and a caramelized almond flavored one. I have to be honest I was not a fan of the honeyed apricot one at all. It was just not a taste that was good for me. When I tried the caramelized almonds with the yogurt I was sold. I love the crunch from the almonds in the super creamy yogurt. It is by far one of my favorite snacks. I have even ate this one as part of my breakfast. I would absolutely recommend these to other people. The price is very reasonable to me after actually trying the yogurt out. It is worth it. I have also seen quite a few coupons for these yogurts, so they can be even cheaper.
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
Definitely one of my favorite brands of yogurt! You always see that Greek yogurt is an even healthier option, so the flavors this brand offers definitely sweeten the deal! With that said, these yogurts still have the Greek yogurt sourness to them, but are sweet enough to keep you coming back! I love the flavor options they offer, specifically the Peppermint Crunch and Dulce De Leche! I definitely recommend! There's usually a 2 for $$ deal going on and you can find them at major grocery stores, available flavors may vary.
Erma E.
Erma E.
santa monica, CA
Pretty darn delicious, good mix of sweet and typical greek yogurt sourness, it is a bit sweeter than anticipated but overall it's still pretty good. I kind of prefer the ones you can mix without fruit, but all the fruit ones I've tried so hard have been good. I appreciate how they try to keep everything natural and that ralphs continuously puts them on sale. Overall 4.5
Lilibeth R.
Lilibeth R.
Santa Ana, CA
As a college student I'm always looking for health on the go snacks and Muller yogurts are exactly what I'm looking for. They have a variety of flavors, my favorites are the plain vanilla yogurt with plain granola or chocolate covered granola. They give a good portion of granole and they taste great!
Jammie B.
Jammie B.
Fort Worth, TX
I love every flavor of the greek yogurt corners I have come across. They are a good breakfast or snack. Comes with plenty of yogurt and the side.
Jessie H.
Jessie H.
Williamstown, NJ
I absolutely love this brand of greek yogurt! They always taste really great and have great toppings that you add into it.
Mijin L.
Mijin L.
This yogurt is one of the best yogurts. so creamy and just the right amount of sweetness
Kathleen M.
Kathleen M.
Dallas, TX
I love all of the Muller greek corners with only one exception (although i can't think of what it is right now). It doesn't have that twang that most greek yogurts have. In fact, I would eat both the greek and the regular yogurt by itself if it came that way!
Melissia D.
Melissia D.
Arbuckle , Ca
Yogurt is a staple in my house and with these you can always have a little treat in your snack. Crunchy Granola,
Choco Balls,
Strawberry, &
Crispy Crunch are some of our favorites
Jayne S.
Jayne S.
Ridgewood, NY
One of my favorite yogurts ever! It's smooth, creamy and yummy even before adding the fruit!
samantha w.
samantha w.
San Diego, CA
I love this yogurt, and I'm super picky with yogurt. I can always find the mix in ones. I love the one with almonds. But does anyone else find it hard to find the fruit on top yogurts I'm obsessed with lemon and orange. I occasionally find them here or there but no store seems to be consistent in carrying them, yet they always have the mix in kind.