Muller® Greek Corner Variety Pack Yogurt uploaded by Milena D.

BY MÜLLER

🍁Bethan H.
Gloucestershire
This is my favourite yoghurt ever, especially as they are quite healthy for you. I have them quite often for supper and I love the flavours. They are really cheap and can be picked up from any local superstore.
Lauren S.
This yogurt has always tasted the best. The price is reasonable. It is a healthier option. The flavors are delicious and I like that you mix the fruit into it.
Anna K.
Reisterstown, MD
My favorite yogurt! This Greek yogurt does not have a wang I can’t even really taste a difference between their Greek and nongreek flavors! Plus this pricing is always so affordable!
claudia c.
1060 spring garden rd apt 8 Miami fl 33136
Es un excelente producto me encanta su acabado en la piel lo utilizó todos los días y me encanta como se ve siempre lo recomiendo a todo el mundo y en todas partes úsalo tú también porque a mí me ayudó y me encanta sus resultados en todos estos días que lo he probad
Natalie S.
Whittier, CA
One of the most convenient packages with my top assortment, my go to when shopping. Silky and creamy yogurt with fruit and toppings that don't over take the flavor and my favorite part about it is yoh can add as little and as much toppings as you like.
Joanne W.
I have purchased this pack at Sam's club and it is by far my favorite Greek yogurt! The sweet almond pieces are amazing! Great price and doesn't last long in my house! If you are not a fan of strong smelling Greek yogurts, you need to try this yogurt!
Wendi B.
Columbia, SC
I love muller corners more than any other Greek yogurt that I've tried. The tangy flavor is delightful and there are so many options. They have enough protein to keep me satisfied through the mornings.
Donna B.
Austin, TX
This is an authentic Greek yogurt that has just the right amount of tang. To add the nature sweetness of fruit or dark chocolate the convenient design of the package allows you to mix the yogurt first and then add the "mix-in" second with the flip of the corner of the container. No extra lid or seal to mess with.
Amy K.
Aliquippa, PA
This is by far my favorite Greek Yogurt. I always buy the value pack because you get more bang for your buck. It's much more creamier and smoothr than other brands. They have the multi pack at Sam's Club.
Whitney B.
Huntington , WV
I really love the carmalized almonds mix in! They go very well with the taste of Greek yogurt. The only thing I hate is that I can't find the singles in my local grocery stores anymore and I was purchasing almost 10 at a time!