Muller® Greek Corner Lowfat Yogurt with Strawberry uploaded by Eve H.Muller® Greek Corner Lowfat Yogurt with Strawberry uploaded by Olivia N.

BY MÜLLER #35 in Yogurt

Muller™ Greek Corner™ Lowfat Yogurt with Strawberry.
Quaker™.
With Natural and Artificial Flavor.
Greek Style.
2% Milkfat.
Grade A.
With live active yogurt cultures.

Ashley G.
Huntington Station, NY
Really good the fruit it’s really sugary though that’s the only down side. It relatively healthy. Really good price. I would eat this one and and the blueberry one forever. If you haven’t tried it I would recommend it
Michaela C.
I really like the Muller corner yogurt.  Strawberry isn't my favorite, but it is pretty good.  The texture of the yogurt is good, and I like the fact that the yogurt is more tangy than sweet.  I would buy this more but the environmental issues with making Greek yogurt en masse concern me.
Jihae P.
Bloomfield, NJ
I’ve always been a yogurt fan, so when I stumbled upon muller yogurts, I was super excited. It’s creamy, smooth, and just the right amount of sweetness. I personally don’t like tangy or sour tasting yogurt, so this was perfect!
Millisa B.
Elmont
Love this product so much! It’s so worth buying and it’s a great product to give as a gift also! Love this product so much! It’s so worth buying and it’s a great product to give as a gift also! Love this product so much! It’s so worth buying and it’s a great product to give as a gift also!
Amanda R.
Topsfield, MA
We bought these as an alternative to Fage/Chobani style Greek yogurts. They taste great and aren't as sweet. One star off for the price, though, they're hard to find on sale as easily as the other Greek yogurt brands.
Kara W.
Philadelphia, PA
This was the first yogurt I ever tried. I like how the fruit is separate from the yogurt that’s the main thing that attracted me to yogurt in the first place. It taste fresh and fills me up.

Great healthy snack. Highly recommend
Shama M.
Colbert, GA
This is the best Greek yogurt that I have ever tasted. I hate that all the stores near me have stopped selling it. It wasn't too sour tasting and the corner fruits or snacks are a great with the yogurt.
Verneda P.
Le Roy, NY
This was my favorite flavor in this brand. It was the best strawberry Greek yogurt I’ve ever had. Chobani seems to be a big brand but it doesn’t even compare to muller.
Adrianna C.
jacksonville
These are amazing they were every piece of heaven in a mini bowl I do not however like the fact that they do not make them anymore it's really sad please bring them back
Elizabeth W.
Sussex, WI
I love this combination! Make sure to fully mix the Strawberry with the yogurt. Nothing is more disappointing than not having everything mixed together. I feel that this is a perfect portion too!