BY MÜLLER

Muller™ Greek Corner™ Lowfat Yogurt with Blackberry & Raspberry.
Quaker™.
With Natural and Artificial Flavor.
Greek Style.
2% Milkfat.
Grade A.
With live active yogurt cultures.

• I haven't seen this brand of yogurt where are you purchas...4 Answers
  • What is the price of this product in your area?2 Answers
Susanna W.
St Augustine , FL
I start every morning off with this delicious treat! The blackberry and raspberry taste so fresh and enhance the flavor beautifully. Super easy to eat and only takes a moment to set up what looks like a fancy breakfast!
Dawn H.
Attleboro, MA
I was never really a fan of Greek yogurt always found it to be too sour until I tried this brand. How is a big fan of it until my local grocery store stop carrying the company. If you're someone like myself who doesn't like overly better yogurt this is a great brand to try.
Stefanie M.
Alden, NY
Love this yogurt. I wish they didn’t discontinue it from my local tops (only place that carried it). Among other yogurts I have tried, I feel that this has the best flavor. It tastes like creamy vanilla ice cream and I wouldn’t even need the berries to enjoy it but the tartness of them adds to the greatness of this yogurt.
Kasey C.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Love love love this yogurt!! I love how you can pick how much fruit you would like to put in the yogurt. I usually put some on the top and mix it in with the yogurt and then add the rest towards the bottom of the cup as an extra treat. The only downside of this yogurt is it's SOOOOO hard to come by. I usually grab as much as I can when I see them which is not as often as I would like which is why I gave it 4 stars.
Cfixx11
Muller yogurt is by far one of my favorites. I love the fruit filling and yogurt together. The yogurt is so smooth and creamy. Definitely upset they don't sell this at my local grocery store anymore
Jessica I.
Provo, UT
Love that this is a low fat product. Usually I don't like the taste of low fat but mixed with the berries it is amazing! You wouldn't even know it is low fat! I would definitely buy this product again and continue with the low fat!!
Verneda P.
Le Roy, NY
One of the better flavors. Sweet, delicious and one of my favorite yogurts. I bought this all the time when it was available, hands down the best yogurt compared to the other brands.
Meagan D.
Dalton, GA
got a voucher for a free Muller product from Influenster. Here is my review.

I buy Muller Corner with choco balls and crispy crunch already so this voucher was wasted on me. As part of my attempt to merge into healthy eating, I’m consuming more yogurt. Muller just happens to have great tasting yogurt and mix ins that are better for you than Reeses Pieces and M&Ms. It’s also a larger cup of yogurt and Muller doesn’t skimp on the mix ins. I have tons of crispy little bites in every bite I take. My only qualm with Muller is that they only have a few yogurt mix ins that don’t contain fruit. I hate fruit and I’d love to see more my style of variety. I’ve bought the crunchy granola, but I never got to try it before it expired, but I will give it a go. I’m not excited about dark chocolate and pecan granola, but I bought some and I’m going to give it a go. Just don’t get rid of the flavors I love and we’ll be alright.
Kyle B.
Astoria, NY
This is literally my favorite yogurt of all time. It has a unique berry flavor. I'm incredibly upset I know longer see this product at stores in the New York City are and would urge them to bring them back to this market.
Emily L.
Austin, TX
Creamy, thick texture that doesn't feel grainy in the mouth. The fruit mixture in the opposite corner is deliciously sweet, but not jam-like. It's real fruit! Yumm
susan t.
Ocala , FL
I haven't seen this brand of yogurt where are you purchasing at?
Stacey T.
What is the price of this product in your area?