Muller® Greek Corner Blueberry Lowfat Yogurt uploaded by Maria P.

BY MÜLLER

Muller® Greek Corner® Blueberry yogurt has the silky, smooth tang of our Greek-style yogurt and is positively bursting with the irresistibly sweet flavor of fresh blueberries. Being blue has never been so yummy!

Ashley G.
Huntington Station, NY
So good like the strawberry one. A little healthier than the strawberry one. Like the strawberry one the blueberries are really sweet. But the product overall tastes really good. And I will 100% buy this again.
Verneda P.
Le Roy, NY
Love muller yogurt. The blueberry was one of the better flavors. Unfortunately it isn’t available at any stores around here anymore but I would definitely buy them if they were
Bri T.
I Love this Yogurt! They have so many flavors and the fruits and clusters are so fun to pop into the bigger container. They have great taste and they are also great for a snack. Also if you have a child and are scared for them to choke u can simply cut the corner of and keep for yourself without having to worry about them messing with it. They also have great healthier options unlike some yogurts with candy.
Amanda M.
Buena park, CA
This is my favorite yogurt. All the different flavors are wonderful and the price is amazing. I always buy them whenever I'm in Walmart. I love the easy flip corner with all the yummy berry flavor. 10/10 would recommend
Shannon H.
San Diego, CA
I really enjoyed this product. The Greek yogurt is smooth and tangy and the blueberry really adds to the flavor. It is sweet and that cuts through the tangy of the Greek yogurt. Great snack in between meals
Viktoria B.
With me beeing German and grewing up my whole life in Germany this is my Yogurt Brand to go! I am very sad and angry at the same time that in the USA we have such a small selection to choose from!
Danielle T.
San diego
I really love this blueberry flavor yogurt. I really love how fresh the Berry's are in it. Its very creamy too. My husband and me fight over the last one. My kids love it too.
Olivia B.
Huntington, WV
Love the tardiness of the yogurt and the sweetness of the blueberries. It isn't quite sweet enough for my taste so I just drizzle a little honey over the top and I'm set!
Louisa M.
Fairbanks, AK
I love love love this yogurt! I'm big on taste and texture and this yogurt delivers. Not only is the yogurt delicious, the granola is yummy! Although it's a little expensive, I don't mind it at all. Great price for value and I will continue to buy this product. Highly recommended!
Emily F.
I love the fruit in the corner in Muller. the yogurt is great by itself, but with the delicious flavoring of the fruit you will find yourself licking the bottom of the container it is that good!