Muller® Greek Corner Blueberry Lowfat Yogurt uploaded by Maria P.

BY MÜLLER

Muller® Greek Corner® Blueberry yogurt has the silky, smooth tang of our Greek-style yogurt and is positively bursting with the irresistibly sweet flavor of fresh blueberries. Being blue has never been so yummy!

Eleanor C.
Austin, TX
Müller is a great brand with a great product! I used to always eat these as a kid in Germany! I love that it’s a German company, but I can find it at my local grocery store! It gives me a taste of home! I love that you can add the flavors in! The blueberry one is by far my favorite
Savannah W.
Gaffney
It' very healthy and satisfying. There is no lack of flavor in this product!! And for a second you don' t think that it' low fat!! I bought mone at my local Walmart and get it very often. It tastes like a gourmet yougut. And no would definitely recommend to others!!!.
Ashley G.
Huntington Station, NY
So good like the strawberry one. A little healthier than the strawberry one. Like the strawberry one the blueberries are really sweet. But the product overall tastes really good. And I will 100% buy this again.
Monica P.
Amory
I love muller Greek lowfat yougurt. It’s has a very good taste and it’s creamy too! It’s also a great snack and healthy for you too and I will always purchase this product especially the blueberry love love love it!
Kelley M.
Beaumont
One of my favorite yogurts in the store. The yogurt is sweet, and delicious, and adding the fruit just totally makes it amazing. They stopped selling it in my area, and I miss it dearly.
Verneda P.
Le Roy, NY
Love muller yogurt. The blueberry was one of the better flavors. Unfortunately it isn’t available at any stores around here anymore but I would definitely buy them if they were
Shannon H.
San Diego, CA
I really enjoyed this product. The Greek yogurt is smooth and tangy and the blueberry really adds to the flavor. It is sweet and that cuts through the tangy of the Greek yogurt. Great snack in between meals
Viktoria B.
With me beeing German and grewing up my whole life in Germany this is my Yogurt Brand to go! I am very sad and angry at the same time that in the USA we have such a small selection to choose from!
Danielle T.
San diego
I really love this blueberry flavor yogurt. I really love how fresh the Berry's are in it. Its very creamy too. My husband and me fight over the last one. My kids love it too.
Olivia B.
Huntington, WV
Love the tardiness of the yogurt and the sweetness of the blueberries. It isn't quite sweet enough for my taste so I just drizzle a little honey over the top and I'm set!