GroceryDairyMüller
Muller Greek Banana Nut Clusters Lowfat Yogurt

Muller® Greek Banana Nut Clusters Lowfat Yogurt

by Müller

Start your review of Muller® Greek Banana Nut Clusters Lowfat Yogurt!
How would you rate this product?
Marquella W.
Alpharetta, GA
I enjoy mueller it’s good but I enjoy Fage or Chobani better. The flavor is good and I enjoy the banana pieces and granola is delicious.
John C.
San Tan Vly, AZ
This was our favorite Greek yogurt and now we cannot find it at Walmart or frys any longer
estela C.
Lyndhurst, NJ
They had it in the supermarket as a new item , i decided to try it . And it was really good not bad i would buy it again.
Alexa O.
Clarksville, TN
These are the best --breakfast, lunch anytime.. I always loved "der Joghurt mit der Ecke "
Caitlyn W.
N Brunswick, NJ
Muller is great! It is cheaper than other brands that offer similar options. I love when there is some texture to my Yogurt so these are a great option for me! I love Banana Nut anything, so this tasted great!
Stephanie S.
I love these yogurts but they have been taken out of my local grocery store so I can no longer find them.
Ashley J.
Saint Paul, MN
Favorite yogurt!! Absolutely love this brand over others and tastes 100% better AND ITS HEALTHY! Super affordable and the perfect amount for breakfast or a snack. I would totally buy again and again. Love it!
Liyah M.
W Springfield, MA
Yummy in this tummy. Great flavor and taste. Keeps me happy when I need something sweet.
Amanda R.
I love the flavor combinations Muller comes up with! This one adds the banana flavor while adding the nut cluster crunch. I think this yogurt is a good value for the nutrition it provides! I will definitely be purchasing again!
Bich N.
Port Arthur, TX
Banana Nut Cluster is one of the tastiest yogurts I have ever tried. You get a rich banana flavor and the clusters are sweet and crunchy.