Muller® Greek Banana Nut Clusters Lowfat Yogurt uploaded by Jamie S.Muller® Greek Banana Nut Clusters Lowfat Yogurt uploaded by peace ify n.Muller® Greek Banana Nut Clusters Lowfat Yogurt uploaded by Tonya W.

BY MÜLLER

Alicia A.
Cincinnati, OH
I first found out about Muller while abroad in Germany, their fruit drinks are the bomb. So when I found the yogurts being sold in my local grocery store they I was more than excited. While I still wish they would sell the fruit drinks the yogurts hit the spot for now.
Sonja W.
Love the idea with the cereal right next to the Greek yoghurt. I repeatedly buy it at Aldi and it's and all time favourite. The taste of banana mixed with the Greek yoghurt create an refreshing taste.
Maria G.
avondale
I love this product it is so good I really recommend to others to my friends & family it is really affordable & I just absolutely would buy this again it is great & I hope to receive this because I would want again
Jana J.
Montgomery, AL
These type of yogurts are my favorite. Amazing for breakfast or snack in between. Perfect amount of yogurt and crunch. Love to eat this when I’m in a rush and need something for in between.
Tonya W.
NORCROSS, GA
I'm not a big yogurt eater but tried this one today because I received it free from Kroger as a Free Friday Download to my rewards card. This yogurt is by far the best I've tasted! It has a great consistency that's really creamy and slightly sweet which I love. The plain yogurt in other brands I've eaten either tasted bland or a little bitter and this one is just the opposite. The banana clusters are so yummy and are the perfect addition to the yogurt. On my way to the fridge for another one! Go get this! Highly recommend! @inflenster @inflenstervox
Shantii W.
Absolutely amazing!! Muller has been my favorite yogurt brand for years. They have so many great flavors to choose from. I haven't purchased one yet that wasn't pleasant to my taste buds!! Yummmmmmm
Lilia M.
Muller Greek Banana Nut Cluster is one of the tastiest yogurts I have ever tried. You get a rich banana flavor and the clusters are sweet and crunchy. My favorite for sure. I make sure to get a few every time I make a run to the grocery store. I've tried others from this brand but this one is my favorite.
Amanda B.
These are so gross. I love the muller yogurt with the stuff I the corner so I tried this one. Usually I love banana nut but this combination was disgusting. I would not but it again and I would not recommend it. I prefer the muller yougurt with the granola in the corner or the raspberry sauce is also delicious.
Ashley S.
Saint Paul, MN
Favorite yogurt!! Absolutely love this brand over others and tastes 100% better AND ITS HEALTHY! Super affordable and the perfect amount for breakfast or a snack. I would totally buy again and again. Love it!
Caitlyn W.
N Brunswick, NJ
Muller is great! It is cheaper than other brands that offer similar options. I love when there is some texture to my Yogurt so these are a great option for me! I love Banana Nut anything, so this tasted great!