BY MÜLLER

Nonfat yogurt with peach & passion fruit with natural flavor & sucralose.

Andi M.
Andi M.
Grove city, Oh
I love Muller Greek 100 because it's fun and tasty. This is a great product for someone who isn't an avid yogurt eater and wants to get the benefits without sacrificing on taste. My local grocery stopped selling this product and I've been looking for it ever since.
Lexi l.
Lexi l.
Philadelphia, PA
I love these yogurt cups! Something about having your fruit separate makes it so much better! I love being able to add as much as I want (or just eat the fruit separate) and I love that it is low calorie!
Salina S.
Salina S.
Muller Green 100 Peach & Passion Fruit Yogurt are perfect to pack for a lunch or just enjoy as a snack. The yogurt is not too sweet and a bit taste.
Kyle H.
Kyle H.
Gainesville, FL
This is the best greek yogurt I have ever had. The fresh fruit that comes with it is very convenient and only makes the product better.
Shequella W.
Shequella W.
Clinton Township, MI
Love this brand but only tried the vanilla yogurt with the strawberries its my favorite. But I guess I will try more flavors later.
Brooke B.
Brooke B.
Mexico, Missouri
A refreshing change to the morning routine. I purchase these about once every two weeks to add to my morning routine.
Natalia H.
Natalia H.
I absolutely love peach! Especially when you mix the fresh, cute little diced juicy pieces with creamy yogurt!
Chelsea J.
Chelsea J.
Greenville, TX
I love these! Its hard for me to find them in stotes near me though, but these are my favorite fruit yogurt
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
I love this yogurt. great tasting, makes for an awesome snack for the kids or for mom!
Linda M.
Linda M.
New Hyde Park, NY
I like how I can control how much fruit is in my yogurt. Sometimes when there is just added fruit it can be a little taste over powering. I like this because I can either have plain yogurt with a little peach or just with all the peaches. Also it's nice that it's 100 calories so you don't have to feel guilty about having something so sweet and delicious.