Muller® Greek 100 Peach & Passion Fruit Nonfat Yogurt

Nonfat yogurt with peach & passion fruit with natural flavor & sucralose.

Linda M.
New Hyde Park, NY
I like how I can control how much fruit is in my yogurt. Sometimes when there is just added fruit it can be a little taste over powering. I like this because I can either have plain yogurt with a little peach or just with all the peaches. Also it's nice that it's 100 calories so you don't have to feel guilty about having something so sweet and delicious.
Brittnie S.
Fresh fruit and yogurt win win. So yummy peach and strawberry banana is my favorite. My kidslove these to to. If youhave not tried these. Go try them now. Thank me later 😍😘
Andi M.
Grove city, Oh
I love Muller Greek 100 because it's fun and tasty. This is a great product for someone who isn't an avid yogurt eater and wants to get the benefits without sacrificing on taste. My local grocery stopped selling this product and I've been looking for it ever since.
Lexi l.
Philadelphia, PA
I love these yogurt cups! Something about having your fruit separate makes it so much better! I love being able to add as much as I want (or just eat the fruit separate) and I love that it is low calorie!
Pea E.
Washington, DC
It is one of the types i buy when going to the store that i don't really worry about the flavor. I have found all the one I could eat to be very tasty.
Salina S.
Muller Green 100 Peach & Passion Fruit Yogurt are perfect to pack for a lunch or just enjoy as a snack. The yogurt is not too sweet and a bit taste.
Helena Y.
Glasgow, Glasgow
I absolutely love the thickness of this yoghurt! Soooo yummy and the fruit is so lovely, I eat one every morning, makes me feel ready for the day!
Kyle H.
Gainesville, FL
This is the best greek yogurt I have ever had. The fresh fruit that comes with it is very convenient and only makes the product better.
Shelby T.
Henrico, VA
Very tasty and smooth. Don’t have an after taste like normal yogurts. I have repeatedly bought this product, this is my fave flavor.
Shequella W.
Clinton Township, MI
Love this brand but only tried the vanilla yogurt with the strawberries its my favorite. But I guess I will try more flavors later.