Muller® Greek 100 Blackberry & Raspberry Nonfat Yogurt uploaded by Channia L.

BY MÜLLER

Nonfat yogurt with blackberry & raspberry & sucralose with natural flavor.

Mariana R.
Wynnewood, PA
I love that yogurt comes with fruits, so it tastes delicious after we mix them together, is great combination for the breakfast, one of my favorites! I would recommend that if you like yogurt with fruits.
Stella V.
Boston, MA
As a German Native you cannot survive without your weekly dose of Mueller yoghurt - especially the Greek 100 Nonfat yoghurt. I used to buy it in Germany all the time, now I get from the local stop and shop or Target. I love how filling it is without being too sweet!
Erica L.
Oh my, this yogurt is delicious. The fresh, jam-like fruits that you add into the yogurt is too good. This is a must for breakfast and a mid day snack! purchased at the local grocery store.
Krystalyn K.
FERNDALE, MI
This has to be my all time favorite Greek yogurt because of the multiple textures. It's super thick and creamy, the perfect blend of natural sweetness from the fruit, and just the quality of the fruit blend all together. Simply delicious! 👌👌👌👏👏👏
Yizzel A.
This is my favorite since pregnant. But although they are good, the are hard to find, and little pricey. So instead of looking for it, if i happen to see it i pick it up. If they had them in more stores i would prob buy it more often.
Kiána S.
Brownsville, PA
I really like yogurt and Greek yogurt at that. Being able to bend the container and add as little or as much as flavor as I want and the tartness of the fruit is the right blend for the sweet yogurt.
Jess W.
Openshaw, manchester
So nice best yoghurt ever and ever do chocolate flavoured can't compare to anything else such good value and can be bought for just £1 extremely good flavour and an essential to your fridge perfect for young children!!
Elizabeth T.
I love all of these corner packs. Usually, I can only eat a few spoonfuls of yogurt before I start to get sick of the taste, but with these, I can eat a full container.
Brittany C.
This had became a fight starter in the house! I initially purchased it because I boycott Chobani for making me have to explain two naked women in bed together. Muller is actually made by the same company as Pepsi which for me was another win! This Greek yogurt is something my kid loves too which really made me happy! This is my favorite flavor if I can just make my local stores keep it more.
Jessica S.
I'm very picky when it comes to Greek yogurt because I think so of them have an aftertaste. I really like Muller, it's creamy and doesn't have much of an aftertaste. I like that the fruit is on the side and then you can dump it all on at once or sporadically while you eat your yogurt.