Muller® FrutUp™ Peach Passion Fruit/Splendid Strawberry Lowfat Yogurt with Fruit Mousse Variety Pack

BY MÜLLER

Contains 6 Peach Passion Fruit and 6 Splendid Strawberry.

Kristy R.
Naugatuck , CT
This is by far my favorite yogurt on the market! They are tasty, delicious, sweet and the perfect size! I like to add some granola to mine but I Love Love Love this yogurt with or without it! I only wish it was easier to find in supermarkets!
lidia c.
🎶I'm so sick of that same old...yogurt? 🎶 No, seriously. Why are there so many yogurt brands that do the same things? Sure, I have my "old reliables" in the dairy section, but one day I wanted try something new and picked up some of these beauties. And I was not disappointed, no ma'am/sir. Why? The word is "mousse", my friend. On top of your lovely yogurt for a whole other dimension of flavor. Tart and sweet in one, with a lovely, fluffy cushion. It's like biting a cloud, love. You can eat it layer by layer or just mix up the whole cup. You can't go wrong either way.
Jessi F.
FAVORITE yogurt of all time. Really disappointed that it was discontinued in my area. When it was first presented to the public, I use to go to the store and purchase all of the ones they had on stock. They can be hard to come by, but when I do, I buy all of it. It's a very smooth yogurt and a great option for people that don't like yogurt. The moose texture makes it all that more appealing.
Airika N.
Irving, TX
These probably are hands down my favorite yogurt that there is. Sadly these specific ones aren't a available everywhere. I usually go to Walmart to buy them. If you love fruity and tangy yogurt you will love this. They're also well priced. I never pass these up
Mai M.
Columbus, OH
Mmmmmmm..... Soooo good!!! This is by far two of my favorite flavored conveniently packaged together. These have just the right amount of fruit to mousse and the mousse is so smooth! Disappointed I suddenly don't see these at Walmart anymore.
Karinix T.
Binghamton , NY
Okay so this is the BEST YOGURT THAT I HAVE EVER TASTED IN MY LIFE. And unfortunately for me I can't find it anywhere but I promise you it is so deity and fresh and amazing you will be hooked!
Lauren H.
Edgewater , FL
These taste was amazing and the fruit on the bottom wasn't all syrup. Which was very nice. I got mine at publix but I've seen them at Winn Dixie and bjs. It was my first time trying these and I would buy them again
Sarah K.
Philadelphia, PA
This was my all time favorite yogurt. Slowly, though it disappeared from shelves. Now, if you're incredibly lucky, uou can find a greek müller, but I don't like greek yogurt. The regular yogurt, especially the fruit up, was the tastiest yogurt I've ever had.
Kayla M.
Greenwood, IN
MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE YOGURT! I love this stuff it's soooo yummy the lemon flavor is the best it sucks because I have not been able to find the yogurt at any stores for a while now... I'm having withdrawals
Katherine T.
I love this yogurt! It has a sweet fruit layer on the top and creamy yogurt on the bottom. The fruit is tangy and delicious and unlike any other yogurt. My grocery store stopped stocking it but I still look for it every time I go shopping. I miss this yogurt!