Muller® Corner Lowfat Vanilla Yogurt with Crunchy Granola
Müller™ Corner™ Lowfat Vanilla Yogurt With Crunchy Granola.
With natural and artificial flavor.
With live active yogurt cultures.
Not a low fat food.
Top Questions See all 79 Q&A
- "I can't have Greek yogurt on it's own because it is too bitter for my taste but I do enjoy Greek yogurt with fruit and makes for a fun and healthy snack on the go. " in 10 reviews
- "i received this product complimentary from Influenster, i thought it was better then the other brands that are on top." in 8 reviews
- "I know how strange that sounds but this stuff is still great, and seriously one of the best grocery store yogurts I've ever had." in 8 reviews
- "I came across Muller Corner at the grocery store, and tried a non fat yogurt with dark chocolate shavings and cherry compote." in 8 reviews
- "I love the different flavors it comes in,thick & creamy Greek style low fat ,having fun mixing the fruit with the yogurt ,i find tasty & delicious " in 6 reviews
This yogurt usually comes on sale at the store by me for $1 each, and there are often coupons in the newspaper. It’s pricier than some of the other regular yogurts, but the Greek version seems to be on par with other Greek yogurt prices.
My favorite is FrutUp in the peach passionfruit flavor. Unfortunately my store *rarely* has it!
This yogurt is made from 2% milk (I personally don’t like no-fat yogurt anyway), and contains tilapia (I vaguely recall reading somewhere that this was to gelatinize it or something). Either way, unless you are strict vegan or allergic to fish, this shouldn’t be a problem for you!
Anyway, this yogurt is delicious as a snack, and a great way to have a healthy dessert if you’re looking for an ice cream substitute ;-).
I received this product complimentary from Influenster for purposes of review.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos