Muller® Corner Lowfat Vanilla Yogurt with Crunchy Granola uploaded by Erika S.Muller® Corner Lowfat Vanilla Yogurt with Crunchy Granola uploaded by Flora R.

BY MÜLLER

Müller™ Corner™ Lowfat Vanilla Yogurt With Crunchy Granola.
With natural and artificial flavor.
2% milkfat.
With live active yogurt cultures.
Grade A.
Not a low fat food.

Muller® Corner Lowfat Vanilla Yogurt with Crunchy Granola
  • "I can't have Greek yogurt on it's own because it is too bitter for my taste but I do enjoy Greek yogurt with fruit and makes for a fun and healthy snack on the go. " in 10 reviews
  • "i received this product complimentary from Influenster, i thought it was better then the other brands that are on top." in 8 reviews
  • "I know how strange that sounds but this stuff is still great, and seriously one of the best grocery store yogurts I've ever had." in 8 reviews
  • "I came across Muller Corner at the grocery store, and tried a non fat yogurt with dark chocolate shavings and cherry compote." in 8 reviews
  • "I love the different flavors it comes in,thick & creamy Greek style low fat ,having fun mixing the fruit with the yogurt ,i find tasty & delicious " in 6 reviews
Sandra P.
These yogurts taste so good!!!! The yogurt is thick and creamy, combined with the fruit it tastes even better, its like having dessert in the morning. I buy these all the time, and ive tried all their flavors.
Janice R.
Philadelphia , PA
I swear on everything these are the best darn yogurts I have ever tested in my entire life.They had the best combination to choose from and it broke my heart to find out they were discontinued in my city Philadelphia.If they were still Available I would be buying tons of them
Janki B.
This has to be my absolute favorite yogurt product of all time. It has its sweet, salty, savory qualities as well as smooth and crunchy textures. My mouth is watering just thinking about it. I’ve never looked at the price tag for it either. It’s worth every penny!
Kaurie P.
Saint Cloud, FL
This is one of the only yogurts I eat. I'm not a huge yogurt fan, but, it is one I can get down without getting grossed out. It has a sour cream flavor/texture and with the granola, it has the perfect crunch and texture that I can eat.
Cierra H.
Rossville
This is my absolute favorite! With the granola it makes it even better! The crunch of the granola with the sweet creamy yogurt will make you eat the entire container.  You won't feel bad about it though because it is low fat! My store doesn't always carry it so when they have it I clear the shelf!
Sy'Eda B.
Los Angeles, CA
I love muller yogurt so I was disappointed when my local vons stopped selling it. It’s the only brand of yogurt that I like since it doesn’t give the weird after taste that most yogurts do. I’m not a fan of Greek yogurts so I’m happy when u can find this sold in store.
Natasha T.
Centreville, VA
Have you had Muller yogurt before? I have been eating it for a couple of years now and I just love it! It is creamy and delicious! So, I was excited to get a coupon for a free tub from Influenster in the latest GoVoxBox!

This yogurt usually comes on sale at the store by me for $1 each, and there are often coupons in the newspaper. It’s pricier than some of the other regular yogurts, but the Greek version seems to be on par with other Greek yogurt prices.

My favorite is FrutUp in the peach passionfruit flavor. Unfortunately my store *rarely* has it!

This yogurt is made from 2% milk (I personally don’t like no-fat yogurt anyway), and contains tilapia (I vaguely recall reading somewhere that this was to gelatinize it or something). Either way, unless you are strict vegan or allergic to fish, this shouldn’t be a problem for you!

Anyway, this yogurt is delicious as a snack, and a great way to have a healthy dessert if you’re looking for an ice cream substitute ;-).

I received this product complimentary from Influenster for purposes of review.
Aseel A.
Atlanta, GA
Any of their flip yogurts are delicious. These can be found at most grocery stores and are typically on sale! Great deal for good yogurt. They need to have a wider variety of flavors to compete with other brands.
Micaela B.
First, I love all Muller yogurts. The Publix near my home used to carry it...but no longer. Walmart stopped carrying these as well and now I'm left with only the fond memories of all Muller yogurts.
Hengel V.
Virginia Bch, VA
Amazing flavor! Delicious yogurt and the granola is amazing. Great value. Not so easy to find where I live, but a definite buy when it comes around. Compares well to Noosa and yoplay. Give it a try!
Paris J.
Detroit, MI
Whats you flavor
Amanda S.
Do you prefer to eat MullerQuaker for breakfast, as a snack, or as a dessert?
Maria M.
Mooresville, NC
Fruit up? or Greek corner?
Isis B.
Price??
Meagan F.
Apple Valley, CA
How does this product compare to the yo plait Greek yogurt?