BY MÜLLER

Liz M.
Liz M.
Williston Pk, NY
I love these yogurts! The combination of smooth yogurt with crunchy additions really makes for a tasty healthy snack. I can usually find them at the local supermarket for 10 for $10! Can't beat a deal like that. I recommend these over Chabani any day.
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
Cedar City, UT
I love that by portioning the flavor in a separate cup, I can control how much goes in. BlackBerry and pomegranate is my favorite muller option! Excellent creamy texture, without being too sour like some Greek yogurts. Worth every penny!
Rebecca R.
Rebecca R.
Bedford, VA
This is my FAVOURITE yogurt of all time, especially the strawberry. The yogurt alone has a great flavor and then the added corner flavors, which comes in a variety of options, gives it a boost. I would recommend this yogurt to anyone.
Adriana P.
Adriana P.
Tampa, FL
I first tasted these in Europe and I'm so glad they started selling them here. I love the creamy taste and with an added bonus of crunch and sweetness with the cherry and chocolate taste.
Miranda V.
Miranda V.
Boca Raton, FL
Love me some Muller. It's nice, creamy yogurt with reall nice toppings! It's a treat-yo-self kind of thing, cause it's a little pricer than counterparts.
Amber M.
Amber M.
Warsaw , IN
OMG! This is the best diet sweet treat ever! I love to use yogurt as a healthy sweet treat. It's good protein source and low calories and fat! Yummy!
Carly F.
Carly F.
This was so good! If you are looking for a decadent greek yogurt dessert alternative try this!! It wasn't too too sweet, but just right :)
Charissa M.
Charissa M.
San Francisco, CA
I grew up eating muller yogurt and it was one of my favorites! ! I was so happy when they started selling it here in the states.
Raquel C.
Raquel C.
Bronx, NY
Best yogurt ever I swear I love all the flavors of Muller and the yogurt doesn't smell strong like chobani yogurt. Love it.
Erin C.
Erin C.
Vernon, CT
My husband loves this one! I am not a huge Yogart fan but he is and this is the one he is always requesting