BY MULLEIN & SPARROW

An all natural tinted balm to give your lips and cheeks a slight flush and dewy finish.

• I have never tried a cheek and lip balm. What is everyones opinio...2 Answers
Courtney P.
Courtney P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use more on my lips for a balm since the tint is not really enough for cheeks. Glowy yes, tint no. Nice for a night balm. I hate tins and feel like this could have been in a stick so I won't get again after this.
María G.
María G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Recibí una muestra de este bálsamo para labios. Me gustó, mantiene mis labios hidratados y con un bonito y sutil color. Además el empaque es tan lindo. A mí los empaques lindos me enamoran. Lo recomiendo.
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Philadelphia, PA
I received this tinted lip and cheek balm in a past Glossybox, and I really like it. It gives my lips and cheeks a subtle flush. I like that it's all natural, and the packaging is nice too.
Meggy K.
Meggy K.
Sacramento, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like that it's natural and the smell, but I'm not sure I like the texture personally. The tiny could be a bit more vibrant.
Britne E.
Britne E.
LAKE STATION, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like that this doubles as both a lip tint and cheek blush but I don't love it. It doesn't agree with my skin.
Paula A.
Paula A.
Lockport, NY
I have never tried a cheek and lip balm. What is everyones opinion on how well it works and some pros and cons about it. I would like to try this at some point.