BY DISNEY

Tony Bancroft, DVD - Wide Screen / Pan & Scan / Dolby 5.1 / Stereo / Thx, Walt Disney Video, Running Time: 01:28:00 Special Order: Ships 3-5 weeks see more...

Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
Pop Culture Expert
Mulan was probably the first Disney princess movie that didn't focus on Mulan's love interest while she does end up having one it's such a small part of the movie and that is great. It shows that there are more to girls than just getting married! The story is wonderful, the characters are so wonderful, lots of funny moments and the music is just awesome!
Tayla T.
Tullahoma, TN
Pop Culture Expert
Mulan is still my favorite movie! Such an uplifting and inspiring story of woman power! I still cry every time the emperor gives her recognition! I bought this for my niece recently and I hope she loves it like I do! Great story, great music, and great characters! Still one of my favorite Disney movies!
Christine Mae M.
Pop Culture Expert
I really love this movie amazing songs and story has comedy and I would definitely recommend this for all ages
Paula L.
This is a must have movie if your a Disney fan. It also puts a spin on how much a girl can accomplish if they have the drive. My favourite part of the movie was when Milan first started in the army pretending to be a man and it was night time and she wanted a bath and nearly got caught. There’s some funny scenes the kids would understand too.
Diana R.
Gomez palacio dgo
One of my favorite Disney's movies it's a really good movie with a lovely message
favorite scene is when mushu shows him with mulan
Kira N.
Winston Salem, NC
Pop Culture Expert
Mulan is one of my absolute favorites!!! Such a great story for young girls. The characters are funny and the music is great!