Personal CareSexual HealthPersonal LubricantsMuk Luks
- MUK LUKS Women's Matilda Boots [name: shoe_size value: shoe_size-7]

Muk Luks - MUK LUKS Women's Matilda Boots [name: shoe_size value: shoe_size-7]

by Muk Luks

Soft and warm MUK LUKS® Matilda Boots are a cold weather classic! A cozy mid-height boot shape hugs your ankles while the plush faux fur keeps your toes toasty. Chic and modern neutral colors combine with pretty knit accents for a comfy walk wherever you roam. Available in women's whole sizes 6-11 in multiple color options. Water Resistant. Spot clean, no bleach, dry flat. Imported.

Pull on; Water Resistant; Cute Button Loops; Half sizes should size up; Country of Origin - & China"

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Muk Luks - MUK LUKS Women's Matilda Boots [name: shoe_size value: shoe_size-7]!
Heather  S.
Miller Place, NY
1,218 reviews
Muk Luks - MUK LUKS Women's Matilda Boots [name: shoe_size value: shoe_size-7] uploaded by Heather  S.
I like the Muk Luks brand. It has a “cabin feel” vibe that makes you want to wear plaid and sit by the fire 🤣. These are really cute boots. They’re water resistant AND they have a fur lining. We all know the other brand and I like them too for different reasons. I like the suede/sweater combo on these. It makes them a little more interesting. I didn’t give 5 stars because I wish the footbed was just a tad more cushiony. Other than that small detail, I really like these.

Looking for your answer?