Muk Haircare 230IR Style Stick uploaded by Chelsey R.

BY MUK HAIRCARE

Welcome to the worl of politically correct hair. If you're an individual with attitude, this style stick 230ir provides the perfect hair. Be seen and be different with all of muk's professional formula hair products. It hardcore hair performance will leave you feeling rockstar ready. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Michelle S.
Adelaide
I’ve had this straightener for about 3 years now and it works just as good as the day I purchased it! It heats up fast and has a temperature control on it so you are able to adjust the heat to your desired temperature! 😍

It’s slim design is perfect and allows the right amount of control needed as it glides down and through my hair so easily. It never grabs or pulls at my hair! It also makes styling my hair simple and fun and I absolutely LOVE this item!
Lilly J.
Good price for a good quality straightener! Highly recommend if you want a good straightener without breaking the bank too much. Last me a long time, heats up quick, does the job well.
Francine I.
Melbourne
This is one of my favourite products, I absolutely love the finished look, it leaves the hair so straight, shinny and doesn't damage/pull the hair when straighting. It also gives the most beautiful curls! I use this straightener a lot so much so that I've actually bought one for me and for my family!
Michaela P.
adelaide
This hair straighter is a very good styler it straightens my hair perfectly but rips my hairs out sometimes. With the Mum straightener you can curl and straighten your hair. Recommend straightener for people with thin hair.