BY MUJI

Brand from Japan: MUJI. Contains natural moisturizing ingredients and skin protection ingredients to gently wash sensitive skin that dries easily. Fragrance free Coloration free Mineral oil free Paraben free Alcohol free Allergy tested (Not apply to ALL allergy) How to Use: Take an appropriate amount onto your palm and lather with warm water, apply on face with circular massaging motions and rinse off. Pack Size - 50ml

• Can anyone recommend a really good moisturiser that's not...2 Answers
Molly R.
brooklyn, NY
it's an okay face wash but it dried out my skin and didn't do anything for my acne. I like how it foams and washes off my skin very easily. nice design and packaging!!
Gabriella F.
Lyminge, Folkestone
This facial soap is just ok. It definitely cleans the sling and leaves it makeup free, however it's not that moisturising and left my skin a bit dry. I don't have sensitive skin myself so I can't comment on that, but it didn't seem to have anything special about it.
Michela C.
I actually tried this soap, and i have to say that it is not bad; it cleans and smells good, but the packagine in pretty bad: there isn't anything written, for example.
salma s.
alexandria
I have very sensitive skin also dry one .. I tried this product once from my friend and I truly fall in love with it ... It deeply cleans your skin without make it dry I would love to have my own one!
KRISTEN C.
Is super hydrating on my skin! Works best if paired with other products from their line. Makes my skin super soft!
Natasha B.
south shields
Can anyone recommend a really good moisturiser that's not to pricey