BY MUJI

Brand from Japan: MUJI. The cleansing oil is 100% plant based, mainly with olive oil, it is gentle on the skin. Fragrance free, Coloration free, Mineral oil free, Paraben free, Alcohol free, Allergy tested (Not apply to ALL allergy) How to Use: Take an appropriate amount onto your palm, apply on face with massage to remove makeup or dirt, and rinse off thoroughly with water or warm water. Pack Size - 400ml see more...

Elizabeth H.
I purchased a travel size of this and fell in love with it. Despite having Grape Seed Extract, I found that it ultimately was odorless—which is what won me over. It removed all the dirt/grime from my face and left it feeling smoothing and clean. Ingredients were great and, according to CosDNA, they were rated low in risk. So I purchased a full bottle of it and it’s still the same great product, however I am a little confused as to why the travel version had different ingredients than the full-sized version. Like I previously mentioned, the travel version had safer ingredients; the one I have now has a little more higher risk ingredients—including paraben. I’m not too sure what exactly went wrong. I purchased the travel sized one at a Muji store in-person and I purchased the full-sized one online. Regardless, it still works great and is odorless. I’m giving it 3 stars because of its confusing and misleading ingredients list on both products.
Rebecca J.
Like others, this was my very first cleansing oil, and I really really enjoy it! For the price, the quantity of the product was great, and it was so gentle.  I'm not sure how well it takes off makeup because I didn't wear makeup at the time of use, but overall it's very good at cleaning without irritating skin, it's affordable, and after washing it off, there's no residue.
Jasmine L.
This was my first cleansing oil and my absolute godsend. The others I've tried just doesn''t compare. I have sensitive skin, but this was so gentle and fully removed my makeup. Even the pesky mascara was no problem for it. It doesn't irritate my eyes or get my contacts cloudy either. I would definitely repurchase!
Peter D.
Ho Chi Minh City
I’m on my 2nd bottle of this miraculous oil (well, not exactly this “sensitive” one, I use the “mild” one, but I couldn’t find it on my search, and I believe they should be both as good). Just forget the simple and somewhat cheap packaging, this oil has the power to melt down all makeup, sunscreen, and dirt on your face like a bad ass. You’d end up with such a baby-soft skin like a tofu, literally. The ingredients are pretty good for sensitive and oily skin as well, since it doesn’t contain mineral oil, but a combination of olive and grape seed oil, that won’t clog your pores. Try it and you’ll never look for anything else. Oh, and btw, try not to get it into your eyes, it will cloud up.
Nha L.
Ho Chi Minh
This guy was my first oil cleansing product. I really loved it. But after the first bottle, I wanted to try oil cleansing from other brands. I don't know why, you know, a girl always try to find the better and better things :) But unfortunately, I couldn't find a product makes me satisfied than Muji. So, I decided to come back to Muji oil cleansing, and I bought 2 bottles in my last travel in Japan (and I also bought Muji Organic all in on essence cream). And now I think I will be loyal to Muji cleansing oil because it helps to remove all my makeup (included waterproof mascara), non-drying, no fragrant and simple packaging (my style is minimalism).
P/s: The Muji Organic all in on essence cream is good too!
leonor q.
Is there a better way to remove make up from your face? I doubt it, this is so organic won't harm your face in any way and blocks away all of the skin impurities
KRISTEN C.
This product takes off all my face makeup so fast while not stripping the skin. My skin feels healthy after I use this and it does not break me out
👅angie l.
That is my favorite cleansing oil.
Even waterproof mascara, easy to washed off.
Very mild and No skin irritated.