BY MUJI

Brand from Japan: MUJI. The cleansing oil is 100% plant based, mainly with olive oil, it is gentle on the skin. Fragrance free, Coloration free, Mineral oil free, Paraben free, Alcohol free, Allergy tested (Not apply to ALL allergy) How to Use: Take an appropriate amount onto your palm, apply on face with massage to remove makeup or dirt, and rinse off thoroughly with water or warm water. Pack Size - 400ml see more...

Buy on YesStyl...
Nha L.
Ho Chi Minh
This guy was my first oil cleansing product. I really loved it. But after the first bottle, I wanted to try oil cleansing from other brands. I don't know why, you know, a girl always try to find the better and better things :) But unfortunately, I couldn't find a product makes me satisfied than Muji. So, I decided to come back to Muji oil cleansing, and I bought 2 bottles in my last travel in Japan (and I also bought Muji Organic all in on essence cream). And now I think I will be loyal to Muji cleansing oil because it helps to remove all my makeup (included waterproof mascara), non-drying, no fragrant and simple packaging (my style is minimalism).
P/s: The Muji Organic all in on essence cream is good too!
leonor q.
Is there a better way to remove make up from your face? I doubt it, this is so organic won't harm your face in any way and blocks away all of the skin impurities
KRISTEN C.
This product takes off all my face makeup so fast while not stripping the skin. My skin feels healthy after I use this and it does not break me out