MUJI PP Double Pen Case uploaded by Emily L.

BY MUJI

• Is this pencil case worth it? What's the price and will it last long? 1 Answers
Belle L.
Belle L.
California
My favorite pencil case!! I've been using it for years. The quality is okay. I mean I keep dropping it and nothing breaks. Also, I haven't been super gentle with it either. I always use it everyday and it lasts for over years. Bad thing about it is that the lid can be loosen when you use over times.
Jaime H.
Jaime H.
I really like how simple this pencil case is and that it is not completely transparent. The pencil case divided into 2 sections - one for the pens and the other for small sort of things like a stapler. Sometimes it gets noisy to take this pencil case out when I only have a few things in there.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Staten Island, NY
I really like this pencil case. Even though it looks simple, I like how clean it looks and how efficient it is. Its very durable and I just really like it.
Jess K.
Jess K.
This pen case is very convenient. It held a lot of pens and I liked how clean it looked. It fit well into my desk, and I found it to be very efficient!
MIADIANA N.
MIADIANA N.
Is this pencil case worth it? What's the price and will it last long?