MUJI PP Double Pen Case uploaded by Emily L.

BY MUJI

• Is this pencil case worth it? What's the price and will i...1 Answers
Belle L.
California
My favorite pencil case!! I've been using it for years. The quality is okay. I mean I keep dropping it and nothing breaks. Also, I haven't been super gentle with it either. I always use it everyday and it lasts for over years. Bad thing about it is that the lid can be loosen when you use over times.
Jaime H.
I really like how simple this pencil case is and that it is not completely transparent. The pencil case divided into 2 sections - one for the pens and the other for small sort of things like a stapler. Sometimes it gets noisy to take this pencil case out when I only have a few things in there.
Ashley H.
Staten Island, NY
I really like this pencil case. Even though it looks simple, I like how clean it looks and how efficient it is. Its very durable and I just really like it.
Jess K.
Staff
This pen case is very convenient. It held a lot of pens and I liked how clean it looked. It fit well into my desk, and I found it to be very efficient!
Jaleasa A.
Providence, RI
This is a great case to hold paper clips and pens and pencils i always need both so its good to have both sides
Ria J.
Vancouver , BC
Holds quite a good amount of muji gel pens. However, I do wish it was bigger. Minimalistic design is calming for me, and since it is clear, you can see all your pens. Quite affordable, and definitely recommend!
Swetha V.
Dubai , Dubai
Love this one.. I generally love stationary and i use this muji stationery 😍😍😍😍😍 def recommend muji products
MIADIANA N.
Is this pencil case worth it? What's the price and will it last long?