BeautyFaceFacial SkincareMuji

by Muji

Brand New. Ship from Japan. Expedited shipment or Standard shipment available. Expedited shipment will take 3-7 days, Standard shipment will take 3-4 weeks. Please note that Standard shipment basically doesn't have tracking number.Made in Japan-Total 360 Sheets Value Set-Outer size:7.8x2.4x7.3 inch-Unbleached 100% cotton

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of MUJI Makeup Facial Soft Cut Cotton Unbleached 60x50 mm 180pcs2 Packs (Total 360 Sheets) Value Set by MUJI!
Kristina L.
Manhattan
I absolutely love this product! The wipes are super soft and not irritating or rough on the skin! It applies the solutions (toner, softener, makeup remover, etc) to your skin very well and it doesn’t feel like it just soaks up all the product. Highly recommended!! Examples of products I use with it: (Benefiance Wrinkle Resist 24 Balancing Softener Enriched 300 mLCaudalie Vinoperfect Concentrated Brightening Essence)
Chris W.
Wetumpka, AL
I used to use the Chanel cotton wipes because they were SO soft and gentle. However, they're also quite large for what I use them for, and frankly, they're pretty pricey. I did a search for dupes, and found these. They're the right size, just as soft as the Chanel, and a GREAT price. I've already re-ordered twice!
Crystal W.
I bought a bunch of these packs when they went on sale and it’s my favorite cotton pad to use to remove makeup. The material is super soft and doesn’t tear or fall apart even when I rub it back and forth on mascara.
Don Shuiichiano R.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Muji has the best products! These cotton sheets are so thick and organic you can still see the fibers since they’re not bleach. Very great price if you find them in bulk like these, plus, each sheet can be torn into two because they re that thick
Noel J.
Muji makes wonderful disposables. Makeup artists wouldn’t survive with all their tools, and their cotton is a good price and a great quality. The packaging keeps the cotton clean and fresh too. It is a repeat product I buy about once a month.
Hannah B.
Brooklyn, NY
The Muji Cut Cotton are the best facial pads out there. They are far superior to cotton balls or other pads for product application. They feel so smooth and soft against the skin. Great value for the quality.

Looking for your answer?