BY MUJI

Brand from Japan: MUJI - Light Toning Water (High Moisture) 50ml see more...

Rebecca T.
Madison
Perfect price point for a light toner! I usually soak cotton pads with the toner and set it on my face for 10-15 mins. It leaves my skin feeling balanced and hydrated!
Michelle P.
Poway
Something about muji products aside from the oil is causing me to break out. Not all of their products are listed in influester but I had to stop using their products. I used all muji at one point before I realized something’s amiss. Too bad as they are reasonably priced and smells amazing. Their face oil however, A+!
Tiffany A.
Love this toner! The texture of it is great and sinks into the skin well and hydrates my skin perfectly!! I have combo-dehydrated skin and this keeps my skin hydrated all day long and keeps oil in control.
Kimy M.
Antwerp
I have been using this toner for about a month now and I feel it does not do anything for my skin. My skin feels neutral after using it and I kind of regret buying this. I would not recommend to others
RaeAnn M.
Toronto
I love using this product over top of my serum! It’s light and feels like a drink of water to my face but also helps balancing my skin. Great price and will repurchase in the future! Especially good for hot days.
Claire N.
This is my second muji product and I love putting this mainly on my collar bone area especially around my neck. Keeps good moist