BY MUIR GLEN

Muir Glen Tomatoes Fire Roasted - 12 Pack see more...

• How do they preserve the cheese? 1 Answers
  • I've never tried the Slim Jim Beef 'n Cheese Sticks. Any recommen...1 Answers
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
I love these. I don't have enough time to eat a large breakfast because I have to leave for class so early in the morning, so I just eat one of these every day while I'm getting ready. The cheese isn't dry and the beef isn't chewy.
Mallary C.
Mallary C.
I love these. They are perfect for a snack. I get this almost every time I go to the gas station. I would say 90% of the time. I usually go to the gas station about 3 to 5 times a week. I work and live by one so I get drinks and food there even when I don't need gas. These are so yummy.
Lorelyn L.
Lorelyn L.
Parma, OH
If you read my food reviews, It's easy to see that i love food. Especially packaged not so good for you ones. This is no exception. I love slimjims and being that it comes with cheese (huge dairy lover ) is just an added bonus!
Haley D.
Haley D.
Super good for a snack on the go, especially for the boys. It is a little too salty for me but otherwise it's good
Kaitlyn S.
Kaitlyn S.
Bartonville, IL
Foodie Expert
How do they preserve the cheese?
Isela V.
Isela V.
Milwaukee, WI
I've never tried the Slim Jim Beef 'n Cheese Sticks. Any recommendations on it?