BY MUIR GLEN

Save On Muir Glen 106 Oz Tomato Sauce Onion Powder And Garlic Powder Enriches The Flavor Of Our Premium-Quality Tomatoes.: (Note: This Product Description Is Informational Only. Always Check The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The Most Accurate Ingredient Information Before Use. For Any Health Or Dietary Related Matter Always Consult Your Doctor Before Use.) UPC: 725342280742 U see more...

• What's the largest sized can that these come in? 15 oz? I...1 Answers
Tori H.
Louisville, KY
I really like the flavor of all Muir Glenn tomato products. My local Kroger seems to be offering more of a selection, and I enjoy trying the different kinds of tomato products they offer. I am never left with a too salty or over processed taste, like I am with other generic tomato products. I only wish they were a bit cheaper, and easier to find in grocery stores.
Rebekah M.
whirlaway lane , CA
I love the flavor of the muir glenn tomato products. I wish they had a bit more variety and that they were easier to find though. The flavor is always sweet and fresh.
JORDAN H.
La grande, Or
I really like the flavor of Muir Glenn tomatoes. They are the closest to home canned tomatoes that I have found.
Rob K.
Staff
What's the largest sized can that these come in? 15 oz? I feel like there is never enough!

back