BY MUIR GLEN

If you've ever tasted the natural sweetness of a garden-ripe tomato right out of your hand you know the joy of tomato season. Since it ends all too quickly, every summer for decades our organic farmers have harvested sun-drenched tomatoes from California's Central Valley. Then we can them within hours so you can savor summer's memory all year long. It's how we bring flavor to food, one tomato at a time. see more...

Melissa B.
Staten Island, NY
Muir Glen products are a staple in my house - whether it's the whole peeled tomatoes, the salsa or the tomato sauce - the flavors are delicious, they taste fresh and we love that they are organic. Very affordable considering it's organic.
Leslie D.
Best canned tomatoes I've found on a store shelf!! I prefer canning my own tomatoes in the summer, but I will use these as well. They are the closest thing to real canned tomatoes that I've found at the store.
donna v.
Franklin Sq, NY
I love this brand. They are organic and always tasty. Also, very affordable compared to other brands. I always have a few cans in my pantry.
Ashley K.
Exton, PA
Great quality-organic and consistently delicious. I use these to make homemade marina sauce and it always comes out great.
Rachel H.
I use this in soup or to make sauces. It has richer flavors than using a fresh tomato in terms of creating a nice sauce.
Carly E.
I only use these tomatoes in the can. I find
that they have the best flavor