BY MUIR GLEN

Muir Glen® Organic Tomato Basil Pasta Sauce.
USDA organic. see more...

Kelly Y.
Kailua, HI
This is pretty good. I would like a little more flavor, but I love that it's organic and isn't much differently priced than most similarly sized sauces. I put it on top of stuffed shells or regular spaghetti when I don't have time to make my own sauce.
Catarina C.
Fairfax, VA
Muir Glen has quite a good tomato basil pasta sauce. I'm not a big fan of tomato so I appreciate this one doesn't have a strong tomato taste. It's organic, non gmo, and has no sugar added. It comes in a glass jar. If you're looking for a fairly priced organic pasta sauce, I would recommend this one.
Angie M.
Owasso, OK
For a fast inexpensive dinner it's great taste a bit too much tomatoe had to spruce it up my self with other ingredients overall it's ok not the best not the worst I don't know if I would buy this again
Nicole P.
Stamford, CT
I love the tastes of this brand. I buy their canned tomatoes occasionally and they taste great. This organic tomato sauce is so easy when I come home after a late night at work and can fix something quick.
Tara G.
Bulverde, TX
Our go to pasta sauce. It has a great texture and flavor. It is great on its own, with chicken or with ground turkey/beef. It has worked well in every recipe I have tried it with. Definitely worth a try.
Jenny S.
Lees Summit, MO
I really like this pasta sace. It has a good flavor and thickness. I wanted to try some organic products and gave is a shot.
Swati S.
Farmington, MI
Really good flavor and consistency. My kids love it too. I wanted to try some organic products and gave is a shot
Allie S.
Yum I have used this many times and everyone always says it tastes great and I completely agree!

Kohl's