BY MUIR GLEN

Muir Glen® Organic Portabello Mushroom Pasta Sauce.
USDA Organic. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Samantha R.
Love this pasta sauce! Very strong robust flavor. The mushrooms give it an earthy flavor. It is a bit more expensive since it is organic but it is worth the price. Definitely recommend this pasta sauce.
Olaya G.
Windermere, FL
This Portobello Mushroom sauce is delicious. I use it for pasta and lasagna, no need to add any other sauces or condiments. This sauce is enough and is healthy for you. The best part it is at a steal price!
carrie k.
Great for spegheti if u love mushrooms this sauce is tasty. Spices included with it. Reasonable priced as well I am not a big fan of mushrooms but it's pretty good
Kenadee S.
I am a huge mushroom lover as well as a pasta sauce lover. With the Muir Glen Portabello sauce I can mix my two favorites while enjoying pasta. Great sauce.
Jamie A.
Metuchen, NJ
I'm a fan of this pasta sauce! Usually like cooking my mothers homemade sauce but this one is for those nights I don't have as much time! Love it!
Sugey n.
Absolutely delicious... alittle pricey for a pasta sauce but you pay more for organic and I am okay with that, only the best for my family.
Jessica K.
Staten Island, NY
This is one of the few tomato sauces that I buy since it's organic. It has a great taste and is very versatile to use.
Emma B.
Huntsville, AL
Great pasta sauce. Mixes will with Meat and has a great flavor. I love the consistency and it isn't too overpowering.
Ava B.
This sauce is really yummy and delicious! So so so good on any type of pasta 🍝 one of my favs
Marissa D.
Navarre, FL
Are use pasta sauce for spaghetti's because it makes the spaghettis taste good
Kayla R.