BY MUIR GLEN

Save on Muir Glen 12X 16 Oz Garlc Cilantro Med Salsa The Distinctive Flavors Of Garlic And Cilantro Will Spice Up Your Recipes And Add Zing To Any Snack.: (Note: This Product Description Is Informational Only. Always Check The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The Most Accurate Ingredient Information Before Use. For Any Health Or Dietary Related Matter Always Consult Your Doctor Before Use.) Average Shelf Life from Manufacture date: 730.0 see more...

Kim P.
This is the best salsa ever. It has a hint of organic garlic and cilantro mixed with fresh ripen tomatoes freshly picked and ground together. I am not a huge cilantro lover but this is cnot over powering. Its just enough to give you a subtle taste.
I love to eat it with my egg whites for breakfast. Also, great with whole grain pita chips!
Samantha K.
Waverly, OH
Yummy salsa right here.. This stuff is made with organic veggies, etc. And taste amazing I really have to look for this stuff in certain places because they don't carry it everywhere. ..
Tiffany J.
Modesto, CA
My family and I love this salsa. I love the fact that it's organic and it taste great. I bought this product at Safeway. It was my first time buying this product and I will continue purchasing. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Ivonne C.
First and foremost I truly love the Muir Glen brand, but this was my first time buying this specific jar of salsa. I mainly bough the product for my kid's to enjoy since my DIY salsa is spicy for their taste buds. Before gave them the garlic cilantro to use as a chip dip I tested it myself. I give it a 2 thumbs up for the taste buds or what ever else you may use it for i.e. stuffed peppers, topping for an omelette etc.
Jeneia P.
I really love this sauce my family's not a big fan but I'm all about organic and garlic and the fact that I found a organic garlic cilantro salsa is fantastic and to make it even better it taste amazing
Amanda T.
Azusa , CA
Yum love salsa taste amazing wish it was more spicier. I will be a repeat consumer because this stuff is amazing. Well I make my own and if I don't have the time I'll just purchase this product amazing. I recommend it's sooo good
Lindsay M.
Freehold, NJ
This is one of my favorites salsas of all time. The cilantro flavor is spot on and the garlic gives it a nice kick that I haven't tasted in a lot of salsas. It's also awesome that it's organic and really inexpensive.
Dez E.
Organic salsa who would've thought . I purchased this at my nearest Whole Foods store and I love this ! It goes on sale every now and then and I definitely stock up every time . It's thick enough to make different dishes but not too thick just perfect
Carlos Eduardo R.
First of all, this aint medium. Nevermind that salsa companies over label, this isn't even mild. It tastes like water, tomatoes, and maybe peppers mixed together. I mean even Tostitos and Chilis aren't this bad with all their pesticide laden processed garbage. This salsa is edible and Ill try to finish the whole tray, but it really is not good at all and I recommend trying it out from a store before buying a whole case. I may end up donating it to the food shelter if I cant acquire a taste after a few jars.
Candace H.
Charlotte, NC
Purchased at wholefoods. I like that fact that it doesn't have a bunch of bad stuff in it. It has really good flavor. I just think it should come in a bigger jar.
Brittany r.
Lakewood , CA
Is this any good? What is the best to eat it with?
Samantha K.
Waverly, OH
Who else thinks this is the best
Megan D.
Is the cilantro flavor super powerful?