Food & SnacksCondiments & SaucesPasta SauceMuir Glen
Organic Garden Vegetable Pasta Sauce, 255 oz

Muir Glen Organic Garden Vegetable Pasta Sauce, 25.5 oz

by Muir Glen

Muir Glen Garden Vegetable Organic Pasta Sauce

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Muir Glen Organic Garden Vegetable Pasta Sauce, 25.5 oz!
Pipersville, PA
This sauce is delicious! I only enjoy organic pasta sauces and I always try to get ones that a more healthy than not. This one tastes amazing and is healthy too with all the veggies in it. It is worth every penny you will spend on it. For an organic healthy pasta sauce it is not pricey at all.
West Grove, PA
This is my favorite pasta sauce. It goes well with spaghetti squash and real pasta. Highly recommend as a healthier sauce too.
Vrsar
Muir Glen Organic Garden Vegetable Pasta Sauce, 25.5 oz uploaded by Suzana O.
Delicious!Makes every meal better.I like to add it into my vegetables for an extra kick.Yummmyyyy!!!!

Looking for your answer?