BY MUIR GLEN

Muir Glen® Organic Fire Roasted Diced Tomatoes.
Farm select.
USDA organic. see more...

Cassandra S.
Manchester
Muir Glen organic fire roasted tomatoes are delicious! I have used them on multiple occasions for all varieties of recipes like chili, tomato sauces and even as a base for other foods! Such a great product and reasonably priced.
Jessie J.
Peoria Hts, IL
Flavor matters in my household and these definitely hit the mark! I love using them in chilli, spaghetti and even meatloaf they definitely don't disappoint your taste buds.
Jess P.
Brooklyn, NY
I can't even begin to explain my love for these. I literally try to add them in all my red sauces. It gives you that extra umph that you may be missing from your pasta sauce!
Olga L.
Great flavor. Not too salty. We use these to make anything from a salsa, to chicken tortilla soup to parts dishes. My go-to canned tomato product.
Melissa S.
Broomall , PA
I always purchase organic when I can and not only does this hit the standards for quality and price these tomatoes are super tasty
Patti L.
This is a great pantry staple that can be used in a lot of recipes great flavor and size plus the price is very reasonable
Liz D.
These are delish! I use them in chilli and tomato sauce. They have a great taste and don't have much sodium
Madison L.
I love these fire roasted tomatoes. The tastes absolutely amazing. I love to use these in my chili
Katy B.
Ashburn , GA
Amazing in homemade slow cooker chilli :)
This is my secret ingredient 😱don't tell anyone

Kohl's