BY MUIR GLEN

Muir Glen® Organic Fire Roasted Diced Tomatoes.
Field to can in 8 hours.
USDA organic. see more...

Buy on Target*
Abigail D.
Atlanta, Ga
I typically don't buy anything that is flavored or roasted when it comes to my organic canned foods, but I accidentally picked these up at a Whole Foods for my spaghetti, and they were terrific! Being fire roasted, it didn't over power my sauce, but gave it a nice complexity that would have been difficult to obtain with regular tomatoes. Try today!
Jenny M.
Watertown, MA
I cook with diced tomatoes all the time, and I always go for Muir Glen. I love that they offer some versions that have other flavors in it (besides just the tomato). It makes cooking that much faster. I'd given a five star review to every single can of diced tomatoes they offer.
Katie H.
Asheville, NC
Foodie Expert
Great quality product and great taste. I love adding these tomatoes to my homemade marina sauce and I don't worry about the quality. It's a great organic product for a great price. I'm a buyer of their products for life.
Angela B.
Gresham, OR
Foodie Expert
I love the complexity these give to dishes. They really knock it up a notch over plain tomatoes. The fire roasted is enough to give a bit of a smokey flavor without being so much that they start to taste burnt. Great in soups and chilis, or even to add a bit of wow to a box of rice-a-roni.
Katy M.
Foodie Expert
I always put these in my chili. We love muir glen everything in our house. You can also toss these into a pasta salad!
Chelsey C.
Foodie Expert
When I'm not using fresh tomatoes this is my go to. It makes a delicious chili!
Stacey F.
Billings, MT
Foodie Expert
Muir Glen Diced Tomatoes are wonderful! The spices are blended so well that you can taste them, but they aren't overly powerful. I love that these are organic without any unnecessary ingredients.
Stephanie S.
Fort worth tx
We buy this product at least once a week.. I use it in so many different types of food!! It has a great taste!!!