Muir Glen Organic Diced Tomatoes uploaded by Shelby B.

BY MUIR GLEN

Muir Glen Organic Diced Tomatoes: USDA organic Premium Kosher see more...

Sara H.
Oak Harbor, WA
I use these at least 2x a week! You can add to almost any dish for some extra flavor and nutrition. My favorite is in the crockpot with a roast and mixed veggies.
Becca  V.
I love Muir Glen tomatoes! We buy these and the organic, fire roasted, whole tomatoes, too. They're great for chili, soups, stews, marinara sauce. So good! Not salty like other brands.
Erica S.
I liked them. They do not taste much different from other diced tomatoes. I like the fact that they are organic. I bought them on sale otherwise I might not have purchased.
Ro H.
Santee, CA
I was introduced to this product through an Ibotta rebate. I love the taste of these tomatoes. They taste very fresh. I use this product pretty often now.
Lisa M.
Boyers, PA
These are good. Taste about the same as the regular canned diced tomatoes, but it's nice to know they are organic! Can be pricey, but often go on sale.
Brandi  .
These are a great staple to have on hand, and organic to boot! So versatile, can be used for sauces, chili, and even homemade salad dressing!
Shelby B.
Omaha, NE
Absolutely delicious! I love the bold flavor. The cans are BPA free. The product is free of any chemical preservatives.
Tyra A.
Yuma, AZ
Love these! Organic, and perfect for my homemade tomato soup when it's winter and I can only do half fresh tomatoes.
Ava R.
Los Angeles, CA
Love to add these in my Italian dished. spaghetti. pizza. lasagna. you name it. I'm adding it in there
Karla S.
hesperia
This is a really good for making spaghetti sauce! The tomatoes taste really good