Add a Photo

By MUIR GLEN
#204 in Vegetables
Muir Glen® Organic Crushed Tomatoes with Basil.
Harvested for peak flavor.
USDA Organic.
Leslie P.
Leslie P.
Silverado, CA

Muir Glen Crushed Tomatoes with Basil are my goto brand for any recipe I make with crushed tomatoes. My homemade spaghetti is a family favorite with that hint of basil. We use it in our beef & barley soup, our cowboy chile and 3 cheese chicken casserole. I feel safer knowing we are using more organic food in our daily lives.
Tiffany R.
Tiffany R.
Missoula, MT

I love Muir Glen Crushed Tomatoes! They are a staple in my pantry. I add them to so many recipes. Quality always consistent!!
Nunu P.
Nunu P.
Little Ferry

My favorite type of tomato sauce, quite pricey compared to Hunts and other brands but well worth it for spaghetti, ziti, lasagna!
Morgan D.
Morgan D.
Westfield, MA

Great tasting canned tomatoes and I love that the can is BPA-free. These, with basil, are great for tossing with pasta and olive oil.
Dianne CT M.
Dianne CT M.
North Potomac, MD

I really like to use the Muir Glen Crushed Tomatoes With Basil for my spaghetti sauce and for my chili. Muir Glen is a quality company that makes quality products. I am able to make good foods for my family using their tomatoes.

Join Now