BY MUIR GLEN

Muir Glen® Organic Crushed Tomatoes with Basil.
Harvested for peak flavor.
USDA Organic. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Leslie P.
Leslie P.
Silverado, CA
Muir Glen Crushed Tomatoes with Basil are my goto brand for any recipe I make with crushed tomatoes. My homemade spaghetti is a family favorite with that hint of basil. We use it in our beef & barley soup, our cowboy chile and 3 cheese chicken casserole. I feel safer knowing we are using more organic food in our daily lives.
Tiffany R.
Tiffany R.
Missoula, MT
I love Muir Glen Crushed Tomatoes! They are a staple in my pantry. I add them to so many recipes. Quality always consistent!!
Dianne CT M.
Dianne CT M.
North Potomac, MD
Foodie Expert
I really like to use the Muir Glen Crushed Tomatoes With Basil for my spaghetti sauce and for my chili. Muir Glen is a quality company that makes quality products. I am able to make good foods for my family using their tomatoes.
Morgan D.
Morgan D.
Westfield, MA
Foodie Expert
Great tasting canned tomatoes and I love that the can is BPA-free. These, with basil, are great for tossing with pasta and olive oil.
Nunu P.
Nunu P.
Little Ferry, NJ
Foodie Expert
My favorite type of tomato sauce, quite pricey compared to Hunts and other brands but well worth it for spaghetti, ziti, lasagna!