BY MUIR GLEN

Our Creamy Tomato Soup blends our vine-ripened Muir Glen® tomatoes with dairy-fresh sweet cream and herbs for a classic rich taste. see more...

• Are there chunks of tomatoes in this?1 Answers
  • How is it? It doesnt look good haha. Anyone has ever tri...5 Answers
catherine l.
Hemlock, MI
yummy! It's super yummy and love that I know what I am eating when it is organic. It is expensive compared to similar products. However, you need to take in account the quality of ingredients.
Yanira C.
Muy buena sopa de tomate con un sabor buenísimo y fácil de preparar q es lo q mas me gusta sin procesos largos simplemente hay q calentarla y listo
Nathanny Christiny C.
Lynbrook , NY
I like tomaro soup but this one I more than like. It is really good. And the tomato is the best
Wilnorly P.
Ideal para sacar de apuros para un almuerzo y mezclarla con un pasta aldente esto es lo maximo
Olivia F.
Ames, IA
Yum yum yum! I definitely recommend this soup brand! It doesn't taste cheap and it's delicious!
Jaime J.
Farmersville, CA
Absolutely delicious. I'm a big fan of this classic favorite made with all organic ingredients.
Romina L.
México
Me gusta usarla para las pastas es muy buena, y muy fácil de usar, la encontramos en los supermercados a buen precio.
Naoual O.
Mechelen
This is do lekker elan delicious bug Hey what you waitingjdjdizlizbzudidibz Go buy it
Alexa V.
Mexico City, Mx.
How is it? It doesnt look good haha. Anyone has ever tried it?
Hannah C.
Columbia, MD
Are there chunks of tomatoes in this?