MUIR GLEN Mrs. Paul's Crunchy Fish Sticks 44-ct.

Mrs. Paul's crunchy fish sticks 44-ct. see more...

Kala G.
Dixon springs, TN
These fish sticks are so good! Nice fish flavor wrapped In a crunchy covering. They cook simple and fast! These at great for lunch snack or even a fast dinner.the price is fair for the amount you get. If you like fish sticks these are a must try!
Kimby E.
Dublin, GA
I am not a big fish stick fan but my kids are. Mrs. Paul's are quick to cook and are reasonably priced. To be honest they taste like any other fish stick to me except the crunch on them are good. If you like fish sticks then I think you would enjoy them.
Ciara B.
These are yummy! I tell my 6 year old that it's chicken fingers so he'll eat them. And he does. Just add ketchup. I use ketchup and ranch as dipping sauce with mine bc I'm pregnant LOL (enough said)
Terri M.
Scranton, PA
My son loves only Mrs Paul's fish sticks!!!! I need to keep a constant supply of them for him... They are easy and quick to make especially with today's busy schedules. I add a salad and a vegetable and he's a happy little camper!!!
Amber H.
They're pretty delicious and make for a great lazy meal with box mac & cheese. They crisp up really nice in the oven.