BY MUIR GLEN

Muir GlenĀ® Italian Herb Organic Pasta Sauce.
USDA organic. see more...

Buy on Walmart
amanda k.
I started buying this after i got "msg sick" from Ragu under a disguised ingredient name. (Never buying Ragu again!!) This sauce is really good as far as taste, quality, and ingredients go. The only con is its pretty chunky, but the taste makes up for that! After heating it I just smash the tomato chunks with a spoon and its fine.
Sora I.
I personally find this a bit too much on the sour side...Ragu remains my favorite. It did improve a bit with added veggies, herbs, spices, and worcestershire sauce but still not one I would repurchase.
Kd W.
Tulare, CA
This is great pasta sauce! I normally make my own sauce but if I know I'm not going to have a lot of time, this is the brand that I just have to have. Delicious!
Veronica V.
Absolutely love Muir Glen pasta sauce. It's organic and it's not expensive. Even less than the non-organic brand. Very good deal on this.
Chrissy P.
Muir Glen Italian herb organic pasta sauce is delicious on a hot plate of noodles with garlic bread on the side!
Laura D.
Charlotte, NC
I like eating pasta with organic sauces that have microbial enzymes or no enzymes at all. This sauce tastes delicious on pasta. I find it quite thick for a sauce and I like that!