BY MUIR GLEN

Muir Glen Fire Roasted Petite Diced Tomatoes With Roasted Garlic: USDA organic Farm select see more...

Jen B.
Wildomar, CA
Oh these are a win. Very high quality, fresh flavor. Good enough that you can turn them into salsa and it doesn't taste like you used canned tomatoes.
Ashley H.
Coon Rapids, MN
Wonderful Tomatoes to add to chili and simple pasta dishes! The fire roasted flavor is a nice surprise to any recipe. I always keep them on hand.
toni p.
Somerset, NJ
The best diced tomatoes ive ever had.. and so cheap like $0.90 a can. the fire roast gives them such a great flavor i use them in my chilli.
Diana L.
I love these tomatoes, such high quality. I just wish they weren't so expensive. Fortunately though the company often releases coupons.
Chelsea M.
Ft Leonard Wd, MO
These are my favorite to put in my Italian style dishes. I also love them in chili! It's amazing that they are organic!
Kurrie P.
Rock Island, IL
I love these tomatoes I love that the organic they're pricey but they're worth it I always use them for my chili
Tiffany R.
Missoula, MT
These are great canned organic fire roasted tomatoes! They taste as though they were just freshly roasted!
Caryn M.
Pittsburgh, PA
These tomatoes are the best! That fire roasted flavor adds that extra taste to make meals taste amazing.
Andrea B.
Carlsbad, NM
These are so good! Not your average tomatoes though. So fresh and healthy too organic is a plus!!
Ashley S.
Doylestown, OH
This is one of my favorite brands. It's organic and it's really good in chili and other things