BY MUIR GLEN

Muir Glen Diced Tomatoes With Italian Herbs: USDA organic Kosher see more...

Melissa N.
Seattle, WA
I bought this from Whole foods. I like that the herbs are already added to the tomatoes. Sometimes I will use a can for pasta instead of pasta sauce. One can is enough for 1/2 box of pasta, such as penne. Add some kalamata olives and Italian sausage, if you like, and pair with a side salad, and you have a delicious meal.
Nunu P.
Little Ferry, NJ
Muir Glen is my FAVORITE brand of canned tomatoes. It's so fresh and flavorful. I use the crushed and whole plum tomatoes when I'm making spaghetti and meatballs but I use this dice version when I want a tomato base to a quick sausage and pasta sauce or with pasta and kale. It's more expensive than Hunts and other grocery brands but it's so worth the money!
Kait R.
Prt Washingtn, WI
LOVE MUIR GLEN DICED TOMATOES!!!!! They are my go-to brand for when I need canned tomatoes. I love the fact that these are organic and perfectly seasoned with Italian herbs.
Melissa R.
Puyallup, WA
We always use this brand of tomatoes! I love the fact that they're organic!!! These are perfect for adding to sauces, or making chili!
morgan w.
Cannot go wrong with Muir glen!! and the Italian herbs in these diced tomatoes are great for making sauce :)
Brenny H.
Twinsburg, OH
Favorite brand of canned tomatoes, and it makes the perfect pasta sauces or chili base every time.
Crystal q.
This is awesome for when I do not have fresh tomatoes at hand. I use this for pastas soups etc