MUGLER AURA Eau de Parfum uploaded by LisaRina O.

BY MUGLER

AURA Eau de Parfum - AURA Eau de Parfum by MUGLER embodies a woman's connection to the world, to her surroundings, to her nature. She is powerful, free and extremely in touch with her innermost rhythm and desires. Bold, uninhibited and fierce, she can express who she wants to be, not what others expect her to be. Invigorate your senses and awaken your vital energy with the botanical freshness and feline sensuality of AURA MUGLER.Fragrance Notes:Top - Tiger liana, sugared almondMiddle - Rhubarb leaves, orange blossomBase - Vanilla, wolfwoodView MUGLER store locations. - AURA Eau de Parfum see more...

Amberjean G.
Kaplan, LA
Super cute bottle and packaging. But it smells terrible. It smells like spoiled hard candy. Would not buy. Usually I like sweeter scents but it’s too overbearing. Would not recommend to anyone.
Rachel d.
Maricopa, AZ
Got this free sample today! It smells okay sweet smell it’s strong for me, but not bad. Love this cute little package they sent me for this free sample. I got a couple uses from it. Not bad !
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
I am not a fan of Aura Mugler. It is a little too Herby and not sweet enough to be a preferential feminine perfume for me. It reminds me more of peppermint.
🎃Gabby🎃 O.
Belper
This is a very particular perfume and very different to my other perfumes, but thats what I love about it. To begin with this is a very botanical fragrance. If I could describe this scent in three words it would be a rainforest, mystic and magical. It smells like being in a forest after it has rained. It has a musky scent that wears off into a sweetness. Top notes include rhubarb leaves and orange blossom, followed by vanilla and wolf wood. Don't be put off by the initial scent of this perfume! Let it wear off and the scent changes into a sweet musky scent which is very pleasant. The bottle is also beautiful.
LisaRina O.
Surrey, BC
Got a free sample from www.mugler.com in the mail of AURA MUGLER Fragrance today. I love this smell, its like a sweet, yet subtle earthy fragrance. It has a peppermint after smell to it.
Lindsay T.
Sudbury , ON
Okay, I have been obsessed with perfume and scents since I was young. This is perfect. Sadly, I only got a 0.5oz sample. Would buy a million if I could.
Laure A.
Je l adoooore. Odeur tres musc fleuri. On se laisse vite se perdre dans ce parfum. Ennivrant facile a portée. Peut convenir a tous types de femmes

back