MakeupFragranceFragrance for HerThierry Mugler
Mugler Angel Nova 12ml Edp Mini Spray Brand The Brand Launch

Mugler Angel Nova 1.2ml Edp Mini Spray Brand The Brand Launch

by Thierry Mugler

Is this perfume worth the money?
Is this fragrance a dupe for Delina of Parfums de Marly?
What is Angel Nova smells like ?
Start your review of Mugler Angel Nova 1.2ml Edp Mini Spray Brand The Brand Launch!
Kristie M.
Skowhegan, ME
Mugler Angel Nova 1.2ml Edp Mini Spray Brand The Brand Launch uploaded by Kristie M.
Mugler is a win win in my book! Not only does Angel nova smell fantastic but, Mugler always has the most gorgeous bottles.
Aqsa C.
Westbury, NY
Mugler Angel Nova 1.2ml Edp Mini Spray Brand The Brand Launch uploaded by Aqsa C.
Well there's a lot to say about this perfume! It's a bit too sweet for me, personally. It's a fragrance that is composed of a sweet raspberry and litchi smothered in Damascus rose, ending in Akigalawood and Benzoin! In my opinion it's a bit too sweet and cloying for me, it's a bit juvenile as it's too sweet and the dry down is just too suffocating! It's a pretty generally accepted scent from some people but, pesonally I think this is a bit juvenile and I feel like in a hot afternoon this would be a bit too much and almost headache inducing and nauseating for me.
Michelle M.
Philadelphia, PA
Mugler Angel Nova 1.2ml Edp Mini Spray Brand The Brand Launch uploaded by Michelle M.
A new star a new heroine a new fragrance make your dreams a reality and reality a dream. This fruity floral woody Eau de Parfum.This scent Will surly make your night a night to remember. With a unique and distinctive scent. Satisfying your addiction and exploring your sensual side. This perfume will thill and and entertain your scent appetite. With a long-lasting and pleasant scent, with a mouth-watering delicious scent. At the core of the composition is a strong accord of patchouli and Veltol, and a fascinating and extremely potent aroma that smells like vanilla caramel and cotton candy combined. Thanks #muglerangelnova #macy's #gotitfree #influenster #Pinterest #prismpop #ipsy #stylist #thepalatte #theinsider #pinchme #buzzagent #hometestclub #getfreesamples #popsugardabble #tryproducts #freefly #freebiecom #highlight #sampler #voxbox #the5starz #dailygoodiebox
Shaquoia L.
Linden, NJ
Mugler Angel Nova 1.2ml Edp Mini Spray Brand The Brand Launch uploaded by Shaquoia L.
I am a huge fan of Thierry Mugler - Eau De Parfum Spray Refillable 1 oz - Women and Thierry Mugler - Eau De Parfum Spray Refillable 1.7 oz - Women, both of which I own, so I was extremely excited to try a sample of this new one. It smells great. Just like the description says it's fruity, floral, and woody. I took a star off because it does smell like something I've smelled before. Otherwise I would definitely buy this in the future!
Ashley D.
Pembroke, KY
Mugler Angel Nova 1.2ml Edp Mini Spray Brand The Brand Launch uploaded by Ashley D.
This smell So good! Fruity, floral, sweet and woody. I can smell the raspberry and the rose with a hint of wood. I would definitely buy a full sized of this.
Tammy S.
Olean, NY
Mugler Angel Nova 1.2ml Edp Mini Spray Brand The Brand Launch uploaded by Tammy S.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love Angel Nova By Mugler Eau De Parfum, Size - 3.4 oz. It has an amazing smell. I put one spray on each side of my neck and my wrists and the smell is long lasting, I love that fact I took a shower and still had a light scent of mugler angel on my wrists. It has a great flowery smell. I will definitely be buying more. If you love long lasting flowery smell than this perfume is for you.
Maria M.
Edinburg, TX
It has a great smell I've honestly never gotten any of these perfumes. It has like a sweet smell, not to strong. The pamphlet where the sample comes in, it has a star with silver glitter. In the inside you can see that the perfume is shaped like a Star. The sample spray is pink as well as the pamphlet.
Liliana O.
Wilton Manors, FL
Mugler Angel Nova 1.2ml Edp Mini Spray Brand The Brand Launch uploaded by Liliana O.
Its beutiful. Sweet. Young perfect for day and night the disc. I loving 1000% recomended. Its special for the night with friends. Es super juvenil. The bottle pink beutiful. I love. Special for women 20 at 50 excelent product Mugler. Angel Nova
Danita C.
I like this. It's a combination of a couple familiar scents like Tresore and philosophy rose. Initially I notice sweet then spicy floral and it's a bit intense. I would prefer a little less of an intense raspberry rose opening. If it were softer with a little more of the woodsy scent, I think this would be incredible and unique. Overall it is a nice perfume but it takes a while to become subdued so I suggest a very light spray. I enjoy this after I wash my hair on warm days when I air dry. It's fantastic and definitely turns heads. I usually spray my body with something light with an edible scent like vanilla or coconut 🤌🏼
Yhoselyne M.
Purchased at: Macy's
La fragancia más rica en aroma que e probado con un aroma similar a la maracuya súper suave y rico no tengo palabras para poder describir pero es súper rico súper perfecto el aroma