Thierry Mugler

Mugler Angel Elixir Eau De...
1724 Reviews
5 / 5
A powerful blend of sensuous vanilla and vibrant woods, it’s perfect. I love this package almost as much as the scent. I can smell it for hours. Everyone compliments how they can smell me before they see me!!
4 / 5
The scent is very strong, I love perfume that last long on me, this one last a few hours. The bottle is cute but hard to keep it up. The notes are musky and I have the feeling it can be unisex.
5 / 5
This is extremely easy to enjoy when compared to the original Angel EDP that was launched in 1992. People either LOVE or HATE the original Angel EDP, it’s an extremely powerful and polarising scent. Angel Elixir is very sweet, it doesn’t have that Earthy Patchouli that the original Angel EDP has and that’s great! Angel Elixir opens up either a sparkling Pink Pepper accord, it then quickly dries down to a heart of Ylang Ylang and smooth Sandalwood, the Ylang Ylang sits on a solid base of Amber Xtreme. It’s a very versatile scent, perfect for Day and Night.
4 / 5
I would have never picked this perfume out at the store based on the packaging. However, the bottle itself is absolutely beautiful. It’s edgy and fun. It doesn’t fit my bedroom aesthetic, so it doesn’t get to sit on my dresser. The scent reminds me of a perfume that I had which was discontinued a few years ago. It was what I wore for my fall, outdoor wedding. It has warm & sweet notes, very woody and spicy, more of a fall/winter scent. After about an hour, the scent begins to fade, it’s very strong at first. It does remind me of a scent that an older generation might wear, however, being in my 30s, my husband loves it.
5 / 5
I love this scent, it’s very sweet/dreamy and I especially use it when I wear cutesy outfits. I LOVE the bottle, star is my favorite shape and it matches my room aesthetic perfectly. My only “complaint”would be the fact it doesn’t stand on its own :( It’s in/on the box 24/7. Which is fine since I love the box anyway lol. The spritz comes out in a fine sprinkle, and it lasts for a decent amount of time. 10/10 would recommend. I love Mugler’s sense of design with their bottles.
5 / 5
Ce parfum m'a vraiment séduite, grâce a son coté ambré et fruité . Dès que j'ai commencé à l'utiliser, j'ai été captivée. Je ne suis pas très fan de la couleur de l'emballage. Par contre, la bouteille en forme d'étoile est juste magnifique. La prise en main est excellente. Le seul inconvénient, c'est qu'il faut le poser à plat. J'aurais souhaité pouvoir l'installer debout.
4 / 5
I received a complimentary sample of Angel Elixir Eau De Parfum from an ad. It is a nice slightly woody floral. A “multi faceted bouquet”, as Mugler writes-and I think that’s an accurate representation. Featuring notes of pink pepper, bourbon vanilla and jasmine, the composition reminds me a bit of Valentino Donna Born in Roma Intense. It has great longevity and a moderate projection and scent bubble. It’s a very wearable and inoffensive option for a standalone fragrance.
5 / 5
C'est un parfum iconique. C'est le tout premier parfum pour lesquel j'ai eu un coup de coeur et c'est le parfum que je portais le jour de l'accouchement de mon fils. Nous avons en note de tête la Bergamote avec en Note de fond la Praline et en note de coeur le Patchouli. Je trouve que c'est un parfum qui se porte très facilement. Il n'est pas entêtant. J'ai souvent des remarques comme quoi je sentais bon quand je le porte. Le sillage est moyen, la tenue est bonne. C'est un parfum que je recommande vivement
5 / 5
This perfume smells phenomenal and luxurious. It’s a unique scent. Soft yet bold. Light, elegant and clean. It’s complex and has staying power. Always get lots of compliments. Highly recommended.
4 / 5
The packaging is super cute. The perfume is a great options to switch in with my usual scents. It’s a great special occasion perfume. I get many compliments when I wear.