Thierry Mugler

2 star

1 star

4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
I would have never picked this perfume out at the store based on the packaging. However, the bottle itself is absolutely beautiful. It’s edgy and fun. It doesn’t fit my bedroom aesthetic, so it doesn’t get to sit on my dresser. The scent reminds me of a perfume that I had which was discontinued a few years ago. It was what I wore for my fall, outdoor wedding. It has warm & sweet notes, very woody and spicy, more of a fall/winter scent. After about an hour, the scent begins to fade, it’s very strong at first. It does remind me of a scent that an older generation might wear, however, being in my 30s, my husband loves it.
Incentivized Review
5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
I love this scent, it’s very sweet/dreamy and I especially use it when I wear cutesy outfits. I LOVE the bottle, star is my favorite shape and it matches my room aesthetic perfectly. My only “complaint”would be the fact it doesn’t stand on its own :( It’s in/on the box 24/7. Which is fine since I love the box anyway lol. The spritz comes out in a fine sprinkle, and it lasts for a decent amount of time. 10/10 would recommend. I love Mugler’s sense of design with their bottles.
Incentivized Review
5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
Ce parfum m'a vraiment séduite, grâce a son coté ambré et fruité . Dès que j'ai commencé à l'utiliser, j'ai été captivée. Je ne suis pas très fan de la couleur de l'emballage. Par contre, la bouteille en forme d'étoile est juste magnifique. La prise en main est excellente. Le seul inconvénient, c'est qu'il faut le poser à plat. J'aurais souhaité pouvoir l'installer debout.