BY MUGLER

A*Men Kryptomint Eau de Toilette - A*Men Kryptomint is for a hero in search of strong sensations and of outstanding capacities! Like a powerful star, this fragrance will restore his energy instantaneously. It is a superior power sensation for the man pushing himself to excellence and new challenges.Fresh. Vibrant. Legendary.Fragrance Notes: Peppermint, Egyptian geranium and patchouli. Click here for store locations - A*Men Kryptomint Eau de Toilette see more...

Buy on ULTA
Logan C.
Logan C.
Great product, became an everyday use! This product have made me feel awake and alive, compared to other products this one gave me the most success. And as a bonus has a great smell, I would buy again!
Sobia K.
Sobia K.
MN
ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS PRODUCT. THIS PRODUCT CHANGED MY LIFE AND IT WAS SO WORTH THE PRICE!! I cannot wait to tell my family and friends about it!! Its not too expensive and i love it so much!! I CANT WAIT TO BUY MORE.
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Rio Linda, CA
This is a nice perfume brand I bought it for my boyfriend off of amazon.com he really likes its he ran out of it and I just wanted to review this so I can get it again nice product !!!
Alecia R.
Alecia R.
Abilene, TX
I absolutely love this product! It goes on smooth and last a long time. Well worth the money. I definitely give it a two thumbs up!
Mikail A.
Mikail A.
Is this worth the price! Or would someone recommend a more resonable?