BY MUGLER

Experience the beneficial aura and solar trail of ALIEN Eau de Parfum in the new line of perfumed body care products.
Silky-smooth and creamy, ALIEN Moisturizing Shower Milk transforms into a delicate foam upon contact with water to leave skin soft, moisturized and scented.

This Moisturizing Shower Milk melts onto the skin captured in a new faceted bottle with a modern design inspired by the timeless ALIEN TALISMAN Eau de Parfum.

Sarah M.
I got this sample from my sephora box. I loved it my husband didn't. These are one of those things where you love it or hate it. There is no in between. It last long a little goes a long way. If you use to much it will be overpowering
Kayley W.
Carson City, MI
Not too happy with this product. I like others they offer but for the price it just wasn't worth it for me. Smell was pretty strong.
Nisha T.
I have tested this brand years ago..and I honestly do not like the scent at all. I will never use this. The scent is way too overpowering for me.
Crystal J.
What is this product like?? šŸ˜
Jessica A.
Edinburgh, Edinburgh
Where can I buy this in the uk?