BY MUGLER

Experience the beneficial aura and solar trail of ALIEN Eau de Parfum in the new line of perfumed body care products.
Silky-smooth and creamy, ALIEN Moisturizing Shower Milk transforms into a delicate foam upon contact with water to leave skin soft, moisturized and scented.

This Moisturizing Shower Milk melts onto the skin captured in a new faceted bottle with a modern design inspired by the timeless ALIEN TALISMAN Eau de Parfum.

Buy on Sephora*
Kayley W.
Kayley W.
Crystal, MI
Not too happy with this product. I like others they offer but for the price it just wasn't worth it for me. Smell was pretty strong.
Nisha T.
Nisha T.
I have tested this brand years ago..and I honestly do not like the scent at all. I will never use this. The scent is way too overpowering for me.
Madame c.
Madame c.
Tlemcen
"I hope to i get this product 😊because I am I think it is wonderful , and I want to i try it because I love elegance.thank for your""I hope to i get this product 😊because I am I think it is wonderful , and I want to i try it because I love elegance.thank for your"
hanane p.
hanane p.
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Edinburgh, Edinburgh
Where can I buy this in the uk?
Crystal J.
Crystal J.
What is this product like?? 😍