Mugler Alien Eau Sublime Eau de Toilette uploaded by leen s.

BY MUGLER

From the Alien universe arises a dazzling fragrance that makes every woman feel sublime. A solar revelation, it brings a fulfilling sensation of awakening and wellbeing. A symbol of empowerment and serenity.

Fragrance Notes: Mandarine, orange, galbanum, jasmine, tiare flower, heliotrope, cashmeran wood, white amber

Cynthia C.
North Miami, FL
One of the best smelling eau de toilette I've ever bought. It's affordable and smells very nice. The only con is it doesn't last all day, but then again that's why it's an eau de toilette. Would definitely suggest purchasing the eau de parfum instead.
Ericka M.
Brandon, FL
Absolutely one of my favorite fragrances I bought it at ulta because a friend of mine told me about it I'm running out so I'm about to go buy another one I definitely recommend it.
Juana Merlin H.
Hialeah, FL
You want to walk in a room and have everyone compliment how good you smell? This is the perfume for you. This is hands down my favorite perfume, and I don't go somewhere and leave without a compliment of how good I smell! Honestly, love it.
Elizabeth O.
This is the greatest brand of perfume I've used in years. Scent is musky yet still feminine and heady. Weighty without being grandma-ish. They offer refills at a lower cost in stores and the smells last all day! Always get compliments!!
Julieta H.
Orlando, FL
This smells so good and the packaging and the way it looks is so cute! You don't even have to spray a lot, all you can spray is two times and the smell stays on for so long! I definitely recommend it!
Brooke C.
Rockingham , NC
If you love the original Alien but want something a little more subtle and daytime friendly this is definitely one to check out!! I bought this on a whim without testing in store first because the original Alien is one of my top favorite and I wasn't let down at all I adore this scent and see myself getting a lot of use out of it this summer
Lorena H.
This packaging is so beautiful ant it smells absolutely amazing yes it is a little more expensive but definitely with it the scent will last you so long you don't have to re apply
Melissa L.
Napa, CA
Mugler never lets me down. Angel is more of a mature smell, this Alien scent is so beautiful and fresh. My all time favorite perfume! And the packaging... don't get me started! I love Mugler perfumes they will forever be my favorite!
Yazmin S.
Bloomington, IL
OMG This smells amazingggg! But i feel like it is a little pricey! But i think everyone needs this!!! This is definitely my to go when going out,i absolutely loveeeee it!! ūüėä definitely check it out for sure
Emilce F.
Hidalgo, TX
Alien is this perfume junkie's all-time favorite scent. I find myself reaching for it almost daily, even though it is so sultry, rich, and intoxicating that some may be bothered by it. The staying power is to die for.
Cassandra S.
Toluca Lake, CA
Can anyone describe this scent? Is it warm?
Elisa H.
Bologna , Italy
Better or not in comparison with the violet one?
Kiera R.
Columbus, OH
This is so beautiful I want to try it alone.. I wonder what the fragrance smells like? let alone.. How much does it cost? And where can I get this?
Philina B.
Falls Rough, KY
What's it smell Like
Tasha B.
I would absolutely love to try this product