Mug Root Beer Soda uploaded by Christina G.Mug Root Beer Soda uploaded by Ashley F.Mug Root Beer Soda uploaded by Derana M.

Mug® Root Beer Soda.
160 calories per 12 fl oz serving.
No caffeine. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "I don't like root beer especially the "Mug" brand because it's an inexpensive product and the taste reflects its price." in 2 reviews
  • "Not a real big fan of rootbeer but this is one of the best brands around." in 1 review
  • "Smoother than A &W and not as complex, this is what I go for when I am not sure which brand the person I am getting it for likes but I know they want something non-caffeinated." in 1 review
Alyssa K.
Mishawaka, IN
This is my favorite soda of all time. The flavor is amazing, not too sugary which is good. It's just refreshing and good to drink when it's summer and you're in the sun! Love it and would recommend
Amber b.
Fort Madison, IA
I try not to drink soda. I try to stick to water or tea. But I love this root beer. My boyfriend loves it just as much if not more. We get it a ton! It’s affordable.
Maria G.
I actually like this soda it's really good. When I was in Elementry they usto give it to us with vanilla ice cream so I like it. Good flavor and not expensive. I will continue to buy an enjoy.
Brooke G.
Union Grove
This root beer has an overwhelming taste of something in it besides the root beer flavor. I can’t figure out what it is and after drink a glass of it you will taste that weird flavor the rest of the day.
Victoria E.
San Antonio, TX
This by far is the best root beer i have ever tasted lol. I just had some w an order of pizza. And no better combination. The MUG root beer was icy cold and refreshing.
Root beer by far is my FAVORITE soda! This has been a classic for years now. It is so addicting. I personally love brand sodas. I usually don't stock on soda in general because it's not the healthiest, but for a little cheat I can't get enough of this sofa.
Rachel S.
Craigsville, WV
This is my favorite soda drink ever! I rarely drink soda, but when I do, this is my go-to. I drank it as a kid so every time I have it, I'm reminded of childhood! Which is always great. I know root beer is definitely an acquired taste, but I'm definitely a fan of Mug!
Christina G.
Greenwood, SC
I definitely enjoy root beer especially when it's in a root beer float. It brings back childhood memories for me. I particularly don't like the foam in this. It's way too foamy for me. Every sip I drink that's all I taste. But when your low on funds this is what I normally buy.
Bianca V.
Sacramento, CA
This is my fave non-specialty root beer to use for root beer floats and also to drink alone. IT. IS. DELICIOUS. And yeah, it's almost always on sale, who complains about that? Not me! Very good flavor. Would def buy again and def recommend.
Pittston, PA
I have to have this product in my hands everyday this is an amazing root beer soda it does have a touch of vanilla in it that's why it taste so great , it's not too sweet just right , I buy it in any grocery store and very affordable , also great to make root beer floats would definitely recommend this to everyone
Katie P.
Gloversville, NY
Is this product caffeine free?
Crystal G.
Anyone else love this root beer? (:
Deepak Y.
360logica is the day you!!!!