BY MUG

Mug® Root Beer Soda.
160 calories per 12 fl oz serving.
No caffeine. see more...

Mug Root Beer Soda
  • "I don't like root beer especially the "Mug" brand because it's an inexpensive product and the taste reflects its price." in 2 reviews
  • "Smoother than A &W and not as complex, this is what I go for when I am not sure which brand the person I am getting it for likes but I know they want something non-caffeinated." in 1 review
  • "Not a real big fan of rootbeer but this is one of the best brands around." in 1 review
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
Review for: 4.26 Lt, 2 Lt; more...
This root beer is not downright horrible but it isn't good compared to its competitors.  This root beer is way too sweet and has a bad aftertaste in my opinion.  I've bought it a few times but have since moved on from Mug root beer and would not purchase again.
Sara L.
THIS IS MY FAVORITE ROOT BEER!! My kidneys don't know how to properly be kidneys so therefore I can't have caffeine which cuts out ALMOST every soda for me. With my big sweet tooth, it is the hardest thing ever. However, when I find great sodas that have absolutely ZERO caffeine in them that AREN'T Sprite, I'm beyond happy. Thank you MUG, for making such a great tasting root beer that won't kill my kidneys or me!
Maria C.
Reedley, CA
Mug Root Beer Soda is one of my top three root beer sodas to drink. I love the refreshing taste when drinking Mug Root Beer Soda. I feel that I drinking Mug Root Beer Soda never gets tiring to drink because the nostalgia flavor of root beer is still there every time I take a sip or have it from time to time.
Skyela H.
Washington, IN
Mug root beer is my absolute favorite root beer ever! I’ve tried many different root beers and none come close to the satisfying flavor of this one. This is my favorite one to buy and keep in my house
Kelsey F.
Cincinnati, OH
Review for: 4.26 Lt, 2 Lt; more...
This root beer is not my favorite. It’s okay if they don’t have any other kind in the store but it doesn’t have that bite for me. Now I will buy this for ice cream floats no problem. You can’t go wrong with that!
Alyssa K.
Mishawaka, IN
This is my favorite soda of all time. The flavor is amazing, not too sugary which is good. It's just refreshing and good to drink when it's summer and you're in the sun! Love it and would recommend
Makeup F.
I don't drink root beer often, but it's one of my favorite flavors. Mug does it right. It has the right amount if fizz and the root beer flavor sweet and refreshing. Mug Root Beer Soda
Amy R.
Washington DC
Review for: 2 Lt; more...
I love MUG root beer! I try to stick to diet sodas but MUG is one that I don’t mind going full calorie for. It has a wonderful rich flavor and just the right balance of carbonation. I prefer the smaller sized bottles as it’s easier to keep them fresher than a 2 liter, but that’s how all sodas work. Love MUG!
Darlene R.
Brimley, MI
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: 2 Lt; more...
Mug is very good as root beer goes. I just think A&W is better. Mug is my second choice. It’s smooth creamy and delicious and it makes a good float like the others. I just enjoy what’s available to me at the time.
Amber b.
Fort Madison, IA
I try not to drink soda. I try to stick to water or tea. But I love this root beer. My boyfriend loves it just as much if not more. We get it a ton! It’s affordable.
Canyjah G.
Is this nasty or good
Katie P.
Gloversville, NY
Is this product caffeine free?
Michelle L.
Who uses  Mug Root Beer Soda to make root beer floats?
Crystal G.
Anyone else love this root beer? (:
Deepak Y.
NEWYARK
360logica is the day you!!!!