Mug Root Beer Soda uploaded by Christina G.Mug Root Beer Soda uploaded by Ashley F.Mug Root Beer Soda uploaded by Derana M.

BY MUG

Mug® Root Beer Soda.
160 calories per 12 fl oz serving.
No caffeine. see more...

Mug Root Beer Soda
  • "I don't like root beer especially the "Mug" brand because it's an inexpensive product and the taste reflects its price." in 2 reviews
  • "Not a real big fan of rootbeer but this is one of the best brands around." in 1 review
  • "Smoother than A &W and not as complex, this is what I go for when I am not sure which brand the person I am getting it for likes but I know they want something non-caffeinated." in 1 review
Crystal B.
Crystal B.
Warrensburg, MO
Foodie Expert
This is my 11 year old daughters favorite drink! I think the packaging helps. She loves root beer and gets it anytime she can. But if we are shopping at a store and I let her pick out a soda she always chooses this one. I like root beer for floats other than that its not for me. This tastes fine and is my daughter fave. We always repurchase!
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
For my husband and I having this stocked in the fridge is a must, compared to other brands of root beer this one is hands down the best and most affordable for the taste and quality ! I reccomed it to anyone who loves root beer
Cierra H.
Cierra H.
Goldsboro, NC
I love root beer but I find that this isn't the best. I can get A&W for a dollar and the taste is absolutely delicious. I'd prefer it over the mug root beer. Also this root beer has been rather hard to find since I've moved.
Adrienne M.
Adrienne M.
San Antonio, TX
This is my favorite root beer. I would buy this before any other root beer brand. It's not expensive, I love the taste & the no caffeine is a plus!
Mirna D.
Mirna D.
Lawrence Twp, NJ
This is hands down my favorite soda. I order root beer everywhere I go. My friends hate it, but I love it. Mug root beer is my favorite.
Jackylinn Marie G.
Jackylinn Marie G.
Baytown, TX
Foodie Expert
Everyone needs root beer in their life. Just perfect for a root beer float.
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Craigsville, WV
This is my favorite soda drink ever! I rarely drink soda, but when I do, this is my go-to. I drank it as a kid so every time I have it, I'm reminded of childhood! Which is always great. I know root beer is definitely an acquired taste, but I'm definitely a fan of Mug!
LORI H.
LORI H.
Pittston, PA
Foodie Expert
I have to have this product in my hands everyday this is an amazing root beer soda it does have a touch of vanilla in it that's why it taste so great , it's not too sweet just right , I buy it in any grocery store and very affordable , also great to make root beer floats would definitely recommend this to everyone
Christina G.
Christina G.
Greenwood, SC
I definitely enjoy root beer especially when it's in a root beer float. It brings back childhood memories for me. I particularly don't like the foam in this. It's way too foamy for me. Every sip I drink that's all I taste. But when your low on funds this is what I normally buy.
Chelsea C.
Chelsea C.
Apopka , FL
Foodie Expert
Love this root beer. I love that it is available in all places. I buy mine at the dollar store! It's only a dollar! Can't beat that price. This drink stays carbonated for a very long time. Would DEFF buy again.
Katie P.
Katie P.
Gloversville, NY
Foodie Expert
Is this product caffeine free?