Mug Root Beer Soda uploaded by Derana M.Mug Root Beer Soda uploaded by Ashley F.Mug Root Beer Soda uploaded by Christina G.

BY MUG

Mug® Root Beer Soda.
160 calories per 12 fl oz serving.
No caffeine. see more...

Mug Root Beer Soda
  • "I don't like root beer especially the "Mug" brand because it's an inexpensive product and the taste reflects its price." in 2 reviews
  • "Not a real big fan of rootbeer but this is one of the best brands around." in 1 review
  • "Smoother than A &W and not as complex, this is what I go for when I am not sure which brand the person I am getting it for likes but I know they want something non-caffeinated." in 1 review
Crystal B.
Warrensburg, MO
Foodie Expert
This is my 11 year old daughters favorite drink! I think the packaging helps. She loves root beer and gets it anytime she can. But if we are shopping at a store and I let her pick out a soda she always chooses this one. I like root beer for floats other than that its not for me. This tastes fine and is my daughter fave. We always repurchase!
Ashley F.
Foodie Expert
For my husband and I having this stocked in the fridge is a must, compared to other brands of root beer this one is hands down the best and most affordable for the taste and quality ! I reccomed it to anyone who loves root beer
Cierra H.
dudley, North Carolina
I love root beer but I find that this isn't the best. I can get A&W for a dollar and the taste is absolutely delicious. I'd prefer it over the mug root beer. Also this root beer has been rather hard to find since I've moved.
Adrienne M.
San Antonio, TX
This is my favorite root beer. I would buy this before any other root beer brand. It's not expensive, I love the taste & the no caffeine is a plus!
Mirna D.
Lawrence Twp, NJ
This is hands down my favorite soda. I order root beer everywhere I go. My friends hate it, but I love it. Mug root beer is my favorite.
Jackylinn Marie G.
Baytown , TX
Foodie Expert
Everyone needs root beer in their life. Just perfect for a root beer float.
Bianca V.
Sacramento, CA
Foodie Expert
This is my fave non-specialty root beer to use for root beer floats and also to drink alone. IT. IS. DELICIOUS. And yeah, it's almost always on sale, who complains about that? Not me! Very good flavor. Would def buy again and def recommend.
Maria G.
Foodie Expert
I actually like this soda it's really good. When I was in Elementry they usto give it to us with vanilla ice cream so I like it. Good flavor and not expensive. I will continue to buy an enjoy.
Katie B.
Henryville , IN
Foodie Expert
I love root beer! I don't drink it a lot simply because it doesn't have any caffeine but that is it's only downside. A&W is probably my favorite root beer but mug is a close second. It is so sweet and refreshing.
Victoria E.
San Antonio, TX
This by far is the best root beer i have ever tasted lol. I just had some w an order of pizza. And no better combination. The MUG root beer was icy cold and refreshing.
Katie P.
Gloversville, NY
Foodie Expert
Is this product caffeine free?
Crystal G.
Foodie Expert
Anyone else love this root beer? (:
Deepak Y.
NEWYARK
Foodie Expert
360logica is the day you!!!!