Mug® Root Beer

by MUG

Everything about Mug Root Beer appeals to the senses: The rich foam, the unique aroma and the feeling of ice-cold refreshment. It's the perfect drink for the whole family.

Is this nasty or good
Who uses  [product:mug-root-beer-soda-40] to make root beer floats?
360logica is the day you!!!!
Start your review of Mug® Root Beer!
Rachel S.
Craigsville, WV
This is my favorite soda drink ever! I rarely drink soda, but when I do, this is my go-to. I drank it as a kid so every time I have it, I'm reminded of childhood! Which is always great. I know root beer is definitely an acquired taste, but I'm definitely a fan of Mug!
Deb B.
Spokane Vly, WA
I love having a nice cold root beer when I’m eating pizza. For some reason, MUG just isn’t my favorite anymore. It seems like the 2L bottles go flat extremely fast. With some sodas, I don’t mind drinking it after it is room temperature, but this is not one of those. It is decent when it is really cold, but not good when warm.
Ashley M.
twentynine palms ca
This is my favorite brand rootbeer!! makes the best rootbear floats! so [email protected]!
Tecla F.
Holtsville, NY
Mug® Root Beer uploaded by Tecla F.
Good flavor. Nice amount of fizz. Does not go flat quickly as others in this category often do. Creamy. Available in the refrigerator section of Dollar Tree.
Braydon P.
Stansbury Pk, UT
Mug® Root Beer uploaded by Braydon P.
It’s a great tasting root beer. It’s very sugary. I prefer the zero sugar Barqs root beer. This is cheap unless buying it through a pizza store which I did. I would buy this again if I was craving a full sugar soda.
Corey K.
Eagan, MN
This root beer is not downright horrible but it isn't good compared to its competitors.  This root beer is way too sweet and has a bad aftertaste in my opinion.  I've bought it a few times but have since moved on from Mug root beer and would not purchase again.
Courtney M.
Akron, OH
Love this root beer. Tasted like a&w root beer great for parties and refreshing
Love this root beer. Tasted like a&w root beer great for parties and refreshing
Darlene H.
Union Beach, NJ
I’m not a cola person so I tend to like the alternative flavors like root beer. This one has no caffeine in it so it’s great for people looking for that. It tastes fine. I feel it’s not as bubbly as other sodas which I find as a plus.
Danielle E.
Mug is a pretty good root beer, it isn't my favorite because it taste really sweet to me but it is great with root beer floats!
Kari D.
Biddeford, ME
Purchased at: Walmart
Mug root beer a staple item in our home. Its caffeine free for we even allow my son to have a little here and there. Root beer a must have in the house but not just any root beer only mug's. It dosent go flat as fast as most soda. Mug is the best for root beer floats