Mug® Cream Soda 12 Pack 12 fl. oz. Cans uploaded by Tiffany T.

BY MUG

The rich creamy taste you know and love. It's the perfect drink for the whole family. see more...

Sara M.
Sultan, WA
The best thing ever is Mug Cream Soda with Vanilla Ice Cream floating around in it like mini icebergs! haha, if you like orange or rootbeer floats you HAVE to try it with cream soda. This POP is best served ice cold! I never get sick of cream soda.
Melanie T.
This is a great choice of soda! If you are having a party and need a good beverage this is a great one! This cream soda defiantly compares with the other cream soda brands. If you are wanting to branch out from Root beer this is a sweet alternative! I recommend this to all!
Emma G.
this is great stuff!! cream soda is my favorite. I love mug soda! whenever I get this it is gone in a day. this is so nice to have for a birthdays party or dinner. I totally recommend this to any one wanting to try cream soda.
Katrina J.
Kissimmee, FL
I actually don't like this as much as I like the other root beer brands out there. The price is the same, but I prefer other brands.
Carrie L.
Rincon, GA
Really good. My teenagers especially love it. Even tastep good with ice cream to make like a vanilla ice cream float. Yum!
Meagan F.
Victorville, CA
I love cream soda, and mug doesn't disappoint! Definitely try! This is perfect for a float with vanilla ice cream!
kristina b.
Harlingen, TX
Omg cream soda is gooood i love it! i don't really drink soda that much but this one is one of the few that i like
Tiffany T.
Altoona , IA
Mug is my favorite root beer. This cream soda is like having vanilla ice cream in your soda without the mess.
Juliana G.
Fayetteville, NC
This cream soda is so delicious, and so cheap compared to other brands! Such a staple in my household ....
Alissa Z.
Edmonton, AK
I love cream soda so it's hard to dislike any brand of cream soda, but this one isn't my favorite. Still good, just not amazing.
Victoria F.